Part 14

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Felix's POV~

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier!" "What's up my cranky crew?" "hey! How's it going bro's?" "hey everyone I'm Tyler and I never have an intro" "hey everyone" "hey everyone Muyskerm here". "Now we are all here to do a live stream,Amy and Kat are helping with the cameras but they will occasionally show up...I think" Mark chuckled "anyway we are all here for a friend who has recently been getting abuse not just online but he's going through a rough time at home too" I explained "so with Wade's help I rang up alot of friends" "yeah I did something! Proud of me ma?" "And Wade steals a famous quote and the spotlight from the guy and he was JUST mentioned" Tyler giggled. "Yeah so this guy is an amazing friend and has been here for all of us but not just us on stage" Ethan added "we have ALOT of guests um who first?" Mark asked no one and Arin and Danny climbed up on stage "hey!" "we didn't invite you up here yet! Get down" I ordered jokingly " well we're here now let's stay" Danny argued "yeah so the first thing we're doing before we reveal who this guy is,is telling stories of how they helped us." Arin told us. "Okay I'll go first because I'm more important" Danny laughs causing us all to laugh too. "Go ahead all mighty one" Arin teases as he bows "so I was walking down the street and this person who didn't even know me walked past me,I tripped and we were walking across a bridge. My shopping fell off the bridge and I had one hand keeping me from the bridge I screamed for help and two ladies walked past me while the person I saw earlier ran back to me and pulled me up." Danny smiled "now my turn. I was working a night shift in Tesco's and this costumer comes in and demands a bunch or stuff in 2 minutes,I'm rushing around the isles finding the stuff when I bump into this guy. He asked if I needed help so I explained to situation to him,he smiled and helped me and we got the stuff and returned it back to the lady 1 minute and 59 seconds later. The woman smiled and she said she wouldn't tell the manager." Arin just like Danny smiled the whole way through. "Now who's turn?" Ethan asked "well thanks for joining us Game Grumps but there Isn't enough room on stage so wait in the seats and we can call you back later" Mark demanded. Danny and Arin obeyed and sat down in the audience. "Next we call up!" Tyler paused "Dan and Phil!" Danny,Dan and Phil walked on stage "Danny go away" Wade laughed "but I heard my name" Danny whined "that's my name" Dan stated. We got Danny off stage after alot of giggling and it was Phil's turn to tell his story. "I was recording with Dan when we both got the same message on Twitter 'you guys remind me of-' someone,so Dan replied with 'Who's that?' And they then replied with a meme that read 'I'm hurt' it sent us laughing so we had to figure out who they were. After we watched a few videos we were invited to be in a video with loads of Youtubers. After we recorded and got to know each other properly Dan gave him the Howell seel of approval." Dan then sat down and took a deep breathe "same as Phil" he then stood up and breathed out causing us all to chuckle. They sat down next to Arin and Danny in the crowd before Wade wiped his forehead "you haven't done anything!" Mark shrieked like a girl and we all laughed. "Next up is...RobertIDK" Ethan announced "did the rest of them get an intro?" Tyler batted his eye lashes "no" "then don't give the others any" Ethan nodded before him and Tyler laugh then stopped at the same time,then they began laughing again only to stop at the same time. After everyone joining in and Robert winning the competition,Robert sat to tell his story. "I just finished publishing a song called...then that person liked it in texted me and we began to talk. We talked for a while before we became instant friends. They was always there for laughs." RobertIDK got off stage and we turned the lights off "I found him from a video of Felix's and followed him on Twitter a day later." Mark explained "I met him after Mark introduced me." Bob smiled "same as Bob" Wade sighed happily "Mark introduced him after I became his editor" Ethan flashed a smile "we met when Wade and Molly got married and in a video called..." "I found the amazing idiot through a shout out competition I hosted. " I admitted and then the lights flickered as the giant screen behind us turned on. Everyone joined us on stage even Amy and Kat. We raised our hands and all at the same time we made them punch the air in a celebration style,like a high five. "TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE!" We all yelled at the same time as the Jack on screen behind us. We all smiled as we put are hands down,Danny,Arin,Dan,Phil and RobertIDK got off stage and me and Felix were handed microphones.