A.M: 9

Dra'Quan Marcel
3 months later
August 16

"I was slapping her ass hard ass hell dude. She was moaning my name and errthang'".

"Rashad, nobody cares about yo buzzard ass sex". Montay frowned.

"You should, I was fucking yo fine ass Auntie Darlene. Her wrinkled ass couldn't keep her hands off me". He teased.

They started hitting each other making me shake my head. These past three months have been straight. Juicy and I been together and we been good. There ain't no more cheating and shit either. The only problem is, I really ain't feeling her like I used to.

"Aight! Get off me"! Rashad pushed Montay.

"Whatever, how my babymama livin'? She and my lil one straight"? Tay asked Rashad.

"Ion know, is she? You ain't been checking up on her or nun of that shit. But for real though, she been good. Got herself a lil job and a new boyfriend-"

"Boyfriend"? Montay asked, "Who the fuck her lil boyfriend"?

Rashad laughed, "That nigga Cortez. The lil brownskin dude we went to school wid' last year. You know, the boy who got the fighting with Jai".

"Oh, the curly hair dude? Damn, he can fight. Looks like ion want no beef with him". Montay surrendered.

"You pussy". I shook my head.

"Man you should've seen that fight! Cortez had Jae in the hospital in errthang'".

I laughed, "Whatever. When did that happen"?

"About a month ago".

Damn, I ain't gon' lie, but I felt jealous as hell. At one point in time, I was really feeling Kiana. Then Juicy came along and my feelings went away. Now I'm tired of Juicy and I want Kiana. The only thing is now her lil ass don' went and got a boyfriend.

"She still staying with y'all"? I questioned.

"Nah" he shook his head, "Ion know if you know her brother, but y'all around tha' same age and I think y'all went to school together".

"What's his name"?

"Keegan Brown. He lightskin, green eyes. They call him Kee or Keeg for short". Rashad explained.

I thought about it, Keegan Brown? His name sounds familiar but I don't know. I might know his face, but I definitely don't know him.

"Ion think so, but what? She staying with him or some"?

He nodded, "Yep, she stayed with us for about a week and then her brother came and got her. She at another school and everything. Keeg don't live in the projects".

I had been wondering why I haven't seen her. Honestly after the day her and Tonya fought I didn't really care. I thought I was livin' ma' best life, but sadly no. Sadcase I know.

"What about you and Tonya, y'all still fucking around"? Montay asked.

"Well, yeah. I mean her and Kiana my best friends. The only difference with them two is Kiana is more closer friendship wise. Tonya is more of a fuck buddy. I don't do relationships anymore". He shrugged.

I sat quietly listening in on the conversation. Every since I heard about Kiana and whoever Cortez is, has got me feeling confused. I mean, if I want her I can have her. The only problem is I gotta get that nigga out of her damn life.

Kiana Brown
Location; Home.

I sat at the table doing my homework. School had just gotten out and I was about to go with my new boyfriend. I had to, or Keegan wouldn't let me go.