A.M: 31

Kiana Brown
Home. (Keegan House)

I laid across my bed watching 9-1-1. This is a good ass show and it's something I can't miss. I've been binge watching for 8 hours straight. Hulu is the shit I tell you.

My phone started vibrating so I leaned over and checked it.

Boy Bsf 😘🐐 wants to FaceTime you...

I clicked accept and watched as Rashad face popped up on the screen.

"Hey boy." I said never taking my eyes off the television. I heard sniffling so I looked at the screen.

"Rashad? Why you crying?"

He wiped his tears, "Bruh, my head is so fucked up."

"How?" I asked propping my camera up. "Tell me what's wrong. You never cry."

"Yesterday was Tonya and I one year anniversary. I came to tell her to apologize to you and give her the gift I bought her, but she broke up with me. She acted like she ain't care or nothing. Then I called her this morning but it went straight to voicemail." He wiped his face.

"You really love her huh?" I asked making him nod.

"It's obvious, and to think that when she wanted to get with me I didn't want her for real. Now I gave this bitch a chance and she wanna act out and treat me like shit. What the hell wrong with me dawg? I keep crying."

I rubbed my eyes, "You wanna come chill at the house with me? I'm all alone and I don't mind eating ice cream and watching romance stories."

"I'm on the way." He said before hanging up.

45 minutes later.

"Dude I thought you was at that orphanage. Them folks was just staring me down." Rashad said setting his phone on the dresser.

"Nah, my brother came and got me." I said crawling back into my bed. He kicked his shoes off and crawled in next to me.

I grabbed my remote and went to Netflix. I searched around until I decided to watch Love Jones. I pressed play and handed Rashad a bag of popcorn.

"Netflix and chill?" I asked and he nodded.

7 hours later.

"I'll play you."

"What?" Quincy asked making a face.

"One game, one on one."

"For what?"

"Your heart." Monica says looking him straight in the eyes.

Rashad and I laid against each other as we watched our fourth love story today. We had ran out of snacks and was now drinking water. I had to watch Love and Basketball. Actually, we'd watched this twice in a row. It never gets old.

"I love how they fell for each other. It was so sweet. Quincy knew he always had a thing for Monica." I said making Rashad laugh.

"Yeah, it was sweet wasn't it?" He smiled staring at the television screen.

The room fell silent for a while before Rashad spoke.

"Let's play basketball."

I looked over at him, "You for real?"

"Deadass." He said getting out the bed. I got up after him and put my Jordans on. He did the same, pulling my basketball out my closet. He left the room and I followed behind him.

We went out the back door onto Keegan homemade court. I stood in front of him, removing my sweater.

"You act like you know how to play." He chuckled pushing my head.