A.M: 35

Dra'Quan Marcel
A month later
Home.

"Bae where you put my bra?"

I pulled it out my pillow case tossing it to her. She giggled and I bit my lip at her. She crawled on the bed and on top of me.

"Christina you better move before you start something." I said making her laugh.

"Like? Tell me Dra'Quan, what you gon do?" She asked licking over her lips.

I pushed her off me and she began laughing. I laughed as well as she jumped on my back and I carried her. She stay being childish but in a fun way. Not that irritating childish shit.

"Wanna go get some frozen yogurt?" I asked making her nod.

"Sure."

"Get yo ass dressed then." I said dropping her on the ground. She hit me and I picked her up and pressed her against the wall. I kissed her making her wrap her arms around me.

"Ten minutes?" She pulled away and I smirked.

"Bet."

Kiana Brown
Home.

"Why you lying? Who the fuck said that shit anyways?"

"Source." Roman laughed and I hit him in the head. He pushed in my stomach a bit and I frowned.

"Bruh, I am not pregnant. Where the hell is everyone getting that shit from? Just cause I'm at home everyday doesn't mean I'm pregnant."

Damn, I know I haven't left the house in a month but pregnancy is not the reason. Keegan only wants me to go to school and back. He lets me go places, but I just can't. I chose to stay home because I don't feel like facing the world right now. I have everything I need at home.

"Whatever nerd. You need to get out the damn house, like now. I wanna go get some ice cream or some shit." He said pulling me by my arm.

"Roman no, I'm not ready yet. I just wanna lay here." I groaned in frustration.

"Bruh please! Just this one damn day that's all." He begged holding onto my hands.

I sighed, "Fine!"

25 minutes later.

We walked to the his car and I hopped in. He passed me his phone and I plugged up the aux cord. I got on YouTube and typed in what we call 'our' song. I hit the play button and let it blast.

Go bitch, go bitch, go bestie
Can't fuck with these hoes 'cause they messy
Go bitch, go bitch, go bestie
Can't fuck with these hoes 'cause they messy

"Go bestie, that's my muhfuckin' best friend!" I sang as Roman brushed his shoulders off. "Go, bestie that's my muhfuckin'best friend!"

"Ayy, Kiana, she gon' ride she gon' die for me!" He bumped my shoulder and I smiled. "Yeah, I know my lil shorty she gon' slide for me!"

We jammed to the song all the way to Yogurt Heaven. It was the closest to my house which was good. Roman found a parking spot and we got out the car. It's been a while since I've been around different faces. After I got out the hospital I just stayed to myself.

I grabbed ahold of Roman arm making him chuckle. I wasn't afraid of the outside world, just paranoid. Of what you may ask? I don't know my damn self.

We opened the door and went inside. The place was packed with people. I looked around and slowly let Roman arm go. There was a flavor wall, and it was many different flavors. I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him over there.