A.M: 13

Dra'Quan Marcel
Next Day

"Ow, damn". I winced as Kiana helped me on to the couch.

"Stop that damn whining nigga, who's fault is it for getting into a car accident"? She sat next to me.

"Uh, not mines the fuck"? I pushed her head.

"Keep playing with me you ugly ass fucker". She grabbed me by my shirt.

"You abusive"!

I pulled away from her and frowned. She flicked me off before going into the kitchen.

"I should've just took my ass to school man". She shook her head.

"Why? You ain't wanna help a nigga out today"?

"Nope, not really". She pouted before coming back in the living room.

I scoffed and propped my leg up on the couch. They had me on these pain medicine but it only made me feel worse.

"Shit, my head hurt".

"Aww, you hurting boo"? I heard Kiana ask from beside me.

I nodded my head closing my eyes tightly. Them damn doctors ain't do something right. I opened on of my eyes to see Kiana eating a bag of Skittles. Her eyes was glued to the TV so I left her alone. I started drifting off to sleep until the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it". Kiana said making me nod.

I closed my eyes getting ready to drift back off until I heard yelling.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU AT MY MAN HOUSE"?

"CAUSE I CAN! ANYMORE QUESTIONS BITCH"?

I got up from the sofa quickly as I can and ran to the front door. It was wide open and Kiana and Kaylin was on the ground punching each other. I cursed under my breath before I pulled Kiana off of Kaylin.

"You mad? You mad!" Kiana teased sticking her tongue out.

"Bitch shut up! I'll drag yo' young ass"! Kaylin yelled as her friend Iyanna held her back.

I hated that bitch.

"Draco how you gon' cheat on my best friend like that"? Iyanna yelled at me.

"Girl get the–"

"My man don't have to explain shit to y'all hoes"! Kiana cut me off.

"Yo man? Bitch Draco belongs to me"! Juicy yelled tryna run up again.

"No the fuck I don't". I said making her face fall.

"So that's it? You leaving me for a young ass hoe? Fuck you Draco"! Kaylin yelled as tears began to fall.

To be honest, you'd think she actually wanted me. When in reality she just be using me. Kiana right, I need to leave that girl the fuck alone.

"Fuck you bitch"! Kiana said sticking her middle finger up.

"Ooh! Yanna just let me beat her ass"! Kaylin said tryna break away from her.

"Man Kaylin gon' sum'where dawg". I waved her off.

Iyanna started pulling her away from us. I held onto Kiana as she laughed loudly. I knew it was making Kaylin mad just by the look on her face.

"I think she mad". Kiana said turning to face me.

I shrugged, "I don't care. I'm tired of her ass. I ain't even cheat".

I looked past Kiana to see Juicy leaning against the car staring at us. I was creeped out cause that girl crazy. Ain't no telling what she was thinking about.