3

Zach's Pov

The bus stops and Daniel gets off so I follow him. I say thank you to the bus driver and wave him goodbye once off.

"Stop trynna be so sweet" he says.

"What's that supposed to me" I say in response.

"No one says 'Thank You' to the driver" 

"Well thats you, and unlike you, I'm a kind person"

He smirks. "Yea sure you are."

He walks up toward the front door. He unlocks it and we walk in. Its really nice and spacious. Its very luxurious, way nicer than my house. I take off my shoes and put them by the front door. A guy comes down the stairs.

"Hey Dani boy welcome home! Ooo who's this! You better be coming out to me! the guy says.

"What no! I'm not gay! Jeez, why does everyone keep saying that! 

Wait..then what about the kiss. See, I knew it was nothing. That's why I have to forget that it ever happened so I dont get hurt. The guy comes toward me and puts out his hand for me to shake.

"Hey, I'm Tyler Daniel's older brother." So Daniel has a brother, I wonder if he has other siblings.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Zach..I guess Daniel's acquaintance." I say.

"Cool, don't be dirty in there kids. Remember I'm still here and there are thin walls.." He laughs.

"Tyler! Go upstairs into your room already!"

For once I see Daniel blush really hard. His face turns cherry red. Its cute though. He gestures me to follow him up the stairs. I prepare myself as we reach a door. It was to his room, he opens it and for a surprise its pretty clean. Its really bright and a lot less depressing than I thought it would be.

"I'll go grab drinks and snacks." he says and closes the door and leaves.

I sit down on his bed. Its so soft. Almost as soft as his lips when they touched mine. I looked at his pillow it looked like he had just used it. I don't know why, but I lie down on it and smell it. It smells just like him..sweet and wonderful..WHAT AM I THINKING THIS IS DANIEL! I get up as fast I I can. Good timing too cause he comes in about 3 seconds later. 

"Hey sorry for the wait." he says in a nice voice. This is new, since when is he this nice? He takes a seat right down next to me both of our elbows touch and I flinch.

"I-Ill sit over by the desk!" I grab my backpack and take out a piece of paper and pen. 

"So, what are we supposed to do again?" he asks.

"Well..We are supposed to write about what we learn about eachother. Basically its a getting to know you project."

"Ohhh ok I get it. So I just ask you questions?"

"Yea, but I have to answer in a detailed way. The questions can't be simple like 'Whats your favorite color', that sort of stuff."

"Ok, Ill go first." he says.

"Okay" I say.

"Do you have any siblings?" he says.

"Yea, I have a little sister named Reese and a younger brother name Ryan." In response.

"Neat, I have three siblings two older brothers one named Tyler, you've met him, and the other name Christian. I also have a sister name Anna."

"Wow, thats a lot." I say.

"Eh, yea I guess. Doesn't feel like it. Its probably because they are my family"

"Yea, I guess."

After two hours of non stop talking and asking questions, I have 3 whole pages of stuff on Daniel and he has the same amount. We both laugh at how much we wrote and how much our hands hurt. 

"Oh, its getting late I better get going" I say.

"Oh yea you right. I'll walk you down."

We both walk down the stairs. I grab my shoes from the floor and sit down to put them on. He helps me up for some reason. He lifts me up and pulls be into a kiss. It was better than the one before...