10

Play the song while reading this chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel's POV

I've been in detention for about 2 hours now. I am extremely bored and the teacher isn't even here. I could leave if I wanted to, but I just don't want to see Zach hanging around with that Caleb dude. Its actually pissing me off. Even if Zach likes him I don't get it, there is literally nothing to like about that dude. All he wants is sex. 

I hear a door open and I slowly sit up. Finally, the teacher actually decides to show up. I rest my head down until I hear the chair next to me silently move away from the table. I look up and see Zach about to take a seat.

"What are you doing here?!"

"I came to keep you company"

"Why.."

"Because I can and its a free country."

I sigh and look away from him. He probably is only here to get away from his fuckboy friend.

"I kinda just wanted some space to be honest.."

"From who Caleb?"

"Yea..he is kinda touchy sometimes."

"No duh, he is the schools fuckboy. All he wants is sex."

"Wow Daniel. Then he would be a good pair for you, wouldn't he," he said harshly. My heart stopped. I scoffed at his comment. I started to remember what happened two weeks ago.

"Hey..Zach, I wanted to ap--" I got interrupted when I saw the door open again. It was Caleb. Goddamnit of all the places he could be he chose here. I glare at him and he glares back. He's probably just jealous because Zach is sitting right next to me. 

I get up and grab Zach's wrist and walk out. I push past Caleb. I bump his shoulder hard. He glares at me and grabs Zach's other wrist. I scoff and let go of Zach and run out. I start to slow down as I end up at the exit of the school.

I would've called my mom right now, but I don't feel like telling her how I feel right now cause I feel horrible. I hop in my car. I take out my keys and put them in the key slot of the car. I turn the car and it starts up. I felt a small tear fall down my cheek as I backed out of the school parking lot. 

I drive out of the parking lot and onto the highway. I signal my right lane light. I get over. I start to sway between different lanes. What am I doing..its not like he likes me or anything! I turn on the radio:

You're all I need...

Every time I get a bit excited I feel it

Whooo? Who would've thought I'd get you

Oh, yea, 

Whooo? Who would've thought I'd get you...

This was the worst time to play this song. I start to cry even more. I start to think of all the things I have done to Zach and for what? Because in 7th grade I asked him out and he rejected me? God, I'm such an idiot...

I try and wipe my face away. My sleeve now wet with salty tears. I've never been this sad in my life. Herron you really fucked me up. I feel the wheel turn because I miss place my hand. I feel impact against my side. Then darkness.

Fuck.

I slowly hear the music fade away with the words:

If you got someone, you like do something that's right...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Word Count 662)

This was a heavy chapter. This is not my best so I'm sorry. There will be some smut between Dani and Zachary so if you don't like that stuff I suggest you don't read the next chapter!

~ AJ ((ALSO I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE AT 104 READS I KNOW THIS ISN'T A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT BUT IT IS FOR ME!! I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKS FOR READING MY STORY IT MEANS SOOOO MUCH <3))