8

Jonah's POV

Ever since Daniel has met Zach he has changed. Its a good change, but why do I feel so sad I don't know. It's like I miss him. His old self. I mean I'm glad that he has someone to hang out with that shows a good influence for him, but I feel like I would want to be that person.. SHIT I'M FALLING FOR DANIEL!

Daniel's POV

I look down at the cum all over my hand. I quietly grab a towel to clean myself off. I hear the shower turn off. I quickly open the door fast, but quite so Zach doesn't catch me. I creep out and shut the door with ease. He'll never know..hopefully  I go back to my bed and plop down on it. I grab my phone and get ready to call Jonah back when I hear the bathroom door creak open.

I see Zach with just a towel around his waist. His hair still wet from teh shower as well as his chest and stomach. I bite my lip at the sight. Why am I so horny today? Like damn.. 

"You need some clothes right" I get up and walk over to my closet.

"Yea, thanks" he says sitting down on the bed.

"Do you have a preference?"

"Nah, not really anything is fine."

I grab whatever seems comfortable on a Saturday. I grab a white tank top with grey sweatpants. I throw them at Zach and he flinches at the things thrown. He gets up and heads for the bathroom door.

"Ugh hey, you can change out here if you want" I see his cheeks become red. He starts to become really flustered.

"Um I-Im fine"

"Why? I won't look" I lied.

"That's not why..I just-"

"Just what?"

"Its weird changing in front of someone" I think for a second. How do I get this boy to strip...force? Nah lets try Plan A. If he doesn't consent to it then Plan B force. 

"Come on are you scared? I won't make fun if its small" His face gets even redder at those words.

"T-thats not t-the reason D-Daniel!" Stuttering out the words trying to defend himself. I guess Plan A didn't work time for Plan B.

I slowly take one step towards him. He takes one step back. I start to quickly move forward to him. He backs up at the same pace. Until he reaches a wall. Bingo. I put my hand on the side of his face against the wall. He doesn't seem as scared as the last time. Hes getting braver. I start to press my lips up to his and-

"D-Daniel wait!" he says pushing me off him.

"What? Don't you like this?"

"I d-dont like my feelings getting scr-screwed with" He moves away from the wall. I grab his arm and pull him back against the wall. Slamming his back hard against it. He whimpers in pain. I whisper in his ear.

"Fine, if you don't want me I can find some other slut to fuck"

I let go of him and walk towards the door of my room. I walk out without a word.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn Daniel..

(Word Count 509)

Ok Im sorry I know I said the other chapters would be about 1000 words or more, but like writers block! Im sorry! The next chapter I swear is gonna get good!

~ AJ