19

It were days like these that Zach never wanted to go to school.

Daniel was wrapped arouned him tight giving off the feeling of protection he needed. "Zach we gotta get up babe." Zach's grip on him tightend. "Sure, tomorrow" "No, today" Daniel said trying to pull Zach's arms away from his body.

He still wouldn't let go of the other. "Fine." He reached over on Zach's sides and started tickling him. He automatically let go of Daniel begging for him to stop. "D-Daniel..Stop!" he said tears of laughter streaming down his face. He finally stopped and got out of bed. Zach breathed in and out heavily.

"Its what you get for not listening to me" Daniel said searching through his closet. He grabbed a white hoodie and black ripped jeans and threw them on Zach's chest. He groaned after each item made contact.

"Get dressed and meet me downstairs" he said opening the door and leaving. "No goodbye kiss.." Zach said sitting up with a whine. "Not until you come downstairs!" he heard his lover yell in reply. "Well fuck you.." He got up and changed into the clothes. Zach opened the door and ran down the stairs. He grabbed Daniel from behind with them almost stumbling over.

"Can I have that kiss now?" Zach said lightly kissing the back of his neck. Daniel rolled his eyes and turned around he leaned down. Then a loud smack came on the counter startling them both. "Not in my kitchen you don't" Zach's mom said and they both pulled away from embarresment.

"How are you Daniel" Myta said going into a cabninent looking for cereal. "Pretty good, how are you Mrs. Herron?" "I'm great thank you for asking!" Zach leave sthe kitchen heading for the door. "Now where do you think your going youngman, I haven't had a good convorsation with you in years, you better come back into this kitchen" Zach sighs and listens to his mother.

"Daniel do you mind leaving us for a bit?" He nods and walks to the front door leaving. "Did you use protection?" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Really mom?! Thats just-" "So no!" "What! No I- this is so weird can I go?" "Not until you answer my question, turthfully Zachary." He groans "Yes I did, happy?" "Yes content, I don't wnat grandchildren yet."

He rolls his eyes waving to his mother. He goes out toward the car and opens the passenger seat door. "What did she ask?" "I-it was nothing" Zach said turning away from the brunette's gaze.

Daniel just shruggs it off and back up out of the driveway. The drive was silent, but it was comfortable. Not a hint of awkwardness between the two. They reached the school and they both hoped out.

Zach started to walk toward the entrance when Daniel grabed his arm and pulled him back. "What about that kiss?" he moves toward Daniel and pecks his lips. He moves away from him and goes back to his origional destination. "Wait thats it?!" he hears him call.

Zach just roll his eyes jokingly and enters the school with voices left from right surronding him.

*Time skip brought to you by zaniel*

Zach grabs his bags and heads out of his last period class. He sees Daniel talking with Corbyn and he stops dead in his tracks. He turns around heading fro his locker. He open sit pretending to get stuff out. He eyes them wondering what they could be talking about.

"What are you looking at?" he hears someone whisper in his ear. He jumps a bit he turns and sees its Jonah. He ignores him and shuts his locker. "Whats wrong?" "Nothing. Just leave me alone." "Is it because of me and Daniel?" "No, I have to go" Jonah stops following him and leaves.

Zach goes up to Daniel and Corbyn. "Hey" he said to Daniel going toward him. "Hey babe, we were just about finish talking." Corbyn eyes Zach a bit. Zach in reply looks down trying to avert his gaze from the blonde. "Well we better get going, see ya Corbyn" Daniel says grabbing Zach and leading him out the door.

Daniel starts to laugh out of no where. "What" Zach says smiling with confusion. "Nothing, its just life is interesting when you think about it" Zach turns to face him. "How so?" Daniel watches the road and then turns back to Zach.

"Well, for instance you and I, there are millions of people in this world, and none of them could ever compare to you," Zach starts to blush uncontrollably. "Well same for you Dani, I lo-"

Before he could finish there was a loud horn from another car and then darkness.