16

Daniel's POV

We both finsihed our last period of the day which was Bioligy and we headed for the principals office once more to see what lies for us as a punishment. We walk through the doors and he smiles at us as we take a seat.

"Ah Mr. Seavey and Mr. Herron welcome back!" "Glad to be here" I say with a bit of sarcasm in my voice. Zach just nods a bit nervous. I rest my hand on his thigh and asure him 'its going to be ok.' He lets out a breathe and nods. 

"Okay, so for your punishment you guys will be going to detention for a week and cleaning up the lunchroom." I almost die at the last part. The lunchroom is filthy its almost hell, but made by disgusting horny teenagers.

I groan and I see Zach almost wanting to throw up. I don't blame him. To be honest I feel bad for the janitors, they clean it everyday and its spotless, until we come the next day. They really are saints. "Okay off you go, you start tomorrow" I smile brightly thankful that we don't start today.

I take Zach's hand and we head out. I drag him out the school doors feeling the sun hit my face.I see Corbyn glaring at me and I feel a bit threatened. Ohh right he likes Zach nevermind. I pull Zach towards me and wrap my arm around his waist kissing his head. I smirk at Corbyn and he scoffs turning to look in another direction.

"Hey Dani" I hear a soft voice say in front of me. I turn my head to see Jonah. I look away with a slight blush. I feel my arm being tugged and I am pulled into the school parking lot. Someone's jealous. I smirk at the thought. We reach my car and Zach hops into the passenger side while I'm in the driver seat.

He glares at me. Damn I like this Zach. "Whats going on between you and Jonah" he says with a slight fire in his eyes. "Nothing, you know we are just friends." He turns away from me. "Liar." I roll my eyes jokingly and turn on the engine, I back up out of the parking lot and hear a slight banging on my window. I look to see Jonah.

Wow, great timing. I stop backing up and change gears. I roll down my window. "Hey whats up Jo?" "I need a ride, is that okay.." I look at Zach and he is pouting looking out the window. He's so adorable.

"Yeah," He opens the one of the back seat doors and hops into the middle seat. I feel a hot breathe against my ear as I am backing out again. "Is he okay?" I nod and I see Zach even more mad. He groans and rolls his eyes. I'm enjoying this, so I whisper back to Jonah "act like I told you something really funny." He smiles softly and a light chuckle leaves his lips.

I stop at a red light and I hear a click come from Zach's side. I quicly lock the doors. "Let me out!" "Baby why?" I know why. "You know why! I don't wanna see you making out!" I think I heard his voice crack. Crap I think he is about to cry. I quickly head to Jonah's house and drop him off.

"Why didn't you just go with your new boyfriend huh Daniel, or do you just wanna use me for a bit longer." I stop the car hard and we both jerk forward. I turn toward him and he looks at me in shock. "Are you trynna kill me!" I roll my eyes and grab his cheeks and put my lips to his. We passionatly move our lips in sync until I pull us apart.

"Let me get one thing straight. Zach I love you very very much. You could never understand how much I love you its infinante, more than anything in this world. Plus, I would never ever want to hurt you. You are everything I could ever hope to have, and Jonah is just a friend. I was just teasing you and I guess it got out of hand. I'm sorry," I say taking a deep breathe and leaning back into my chair.

He looks down and starts playing with his finger tips. "You love me?" "Yes Zachary I love you" I look back at him and he smiles with tears at the brim of his eyes. "I love you too!" He moves on top of me and straddles me. I smile and kiss him like it would be the last time I would feel his soft lips again.

He moves back a bit making the horn goes off and he squeals. I chuckle and rest one of my hands onto his cheek and caress it softly. "My precious baby, oh how I love you"

-------------------------------

Next Update: ❦ ???❦

This made me so soft.

~ AJ