6

Zach's Pov

After I hop in the uber, I look out the window. Its really dark out and scary. I know it sounds cowardly, but I never did like the dark. The uber stops for some reason and he opens his door.

"What's wrong? Whats happening?"

He walks over to my side of the door and opens it. He sits down next to me really close. I go to reach for the other door but he locks it. I look over at his pocket and there's a gun. I'm screwed. 

"W-What do you want!"

"I want you. If you do what I say I'll gladly let you go.." he said.

I check my phone to call my mom or at least someone to help. No service. He takes the phone. Opens the window and throws it out.

"Let me out! LET ME OUT NOW!"

He reaches for his gun and knocks me out..Darkness. Nothing but darkness. I'm panicking and screaming, but no one is here to help me. I'm powerless and alone.

(...)

I finally come to conciseness and I'm on the ground in an ally. I try to move, but I'm stuck. I look and see that I'm tied up. I try and scream, but no one can hear me. Some guys show up out of no where. They must be working with the guy who drove me here. 

"Hey lil runt. How you doing"

I mumble and kick in response to his sick words. He knows I don't want to be here. He knows I dont want to be tied up. He knows. Why do they even want me!

"Chill for a sec, we won't hurt you. Well unless you we need to."

"We saw you walking down the block and we thought you were cute. We picked you up in your so called 'Uber' ride and knocked you out. Here you are."

He removes the cloth from my mouth, and I scream as loud as I can. He punches me hard in the stomach..I fall hard to the ground. I start to cough up blood. I need to get out of here.. 

"Just play with us for a bit.." He starts to put his hand up my shirt. I know what he wants from me now, but how do I get away! I need help and fast! He starts to move farther down and thats when I kick him in the groaned. He falls backward on to the floor.

"FUCK! GET HIM!"

I get up and run as fast as I can. Not knowing where I'm going, but as long as I'm far away from them thats all I want. There were only 2 of them so I could out run them so I thought. Another guy shows up and punches me hard into the stomach just like the other one did. This one felt even worse. It felt like I was dying..He kneed me in the nose, and I was knocked out again. I woke up this time with half of my clothes stripped from my body. Only my boxers left on me. 

I look around. Back where I was before. In the same ally with the same douchebags. One guy steps over me and looks down at me. It made me nervous, but I couldn't show them that I was scared or they would know that they were getting to me. I'm sure that's what they wanted. He starts to unzip his pants. I almost run for it, but I'm held down by the two other guys. Shit!  I need help! Daniel!  Did I just call for Daniel..why him. Why not Jack? Or my parents? Or Corbyn? Why was it Daniel? Before I knew it the cops were coming. They couldn't leave without doing something to me. They take a knife and brand a two letters. One of the guys initials. It hurt so bad I couldn't breathe. It was right in the middle of my stomach. One of the guys press their lips up against mine and rub their hands down to my groaned. It made me feel so weird, but good at the same time. Except why was I thinking of Daniel doing this to me instead..

The cops came around the corner and turned on their flashlights. The guy licked his hand and whipped it on my face. I almost threw up it was so gross.

"Until next time.." He kissed me one last time and left.

(...)

The cops untied me and let me go. I didn't know where I was or what to do since my phone was no where to be found after that guy threw it out the window. I walk straight into the direction I think I know. After about an hour of non-stop walking I make my way to Daniel's house. It was unexpected but I felt safe..I sit on the edge of the sidewalk. I look down and there's my phone! I was so relived. I open up Instagram and search for Daniel. I follow him quickly then dm him almost right away. He answers and comes downstairs. I go up to the front door to wait for him.

He opens the door and almost screams so I cover his mouth. The all black I was wearing and since it was so dark outside, I must have scared him. Soon my eyelids began to get heavy and I'm knocked out again. Except this time in the arms of someone I don't mind being near...