11

Daniel's POV

I woke up with a bright light shining in my eyes. I slowly open them and sit up. I look down and see a needle in my arm. I look to the side and see someone resting their head on the bed I'm laying in. It's Jonah. 

I hear his soft breathing and see the tear stains on his face and puffy eyes. He must have been crying all night. I hear the door open and slowly jerk my head. My neck is in so much pain. The doctor walks in and greets me.

"Its great to see you awake Daniel" he smiles at me. I smile back and say glad to be alive.

"Your injuries aren't major, just a slight concussion, a sprained neck, a fractured bone in your leg, and some cuts and bruises."

"That's minor? Whats major" I chuckle in pain. He looks back down seeming not to want to answer. I wasn't expecting him to. I feel the bed move. Jonah wakes up and yawns. He's actually cute when he's tired. Wait what the fuck?!

"Hey.." He whispers still tired.

"Hey" I softly smile at him still in pain.

"I'm sorry that I-I wasn't there for you.." I can tell that he is about to break down crying again. I ask the doctor to leave while I talk to him. I fully turn toward him trying to forget about the pain. My eyes soften as I see a tear fall down his cheek. I use my thumb and caress his cheek. He slowly starts to calm down.

"Jonah, none of this is your fault."

"T-that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that I should've made you feel be--"

"Shhh, I know its ok. That's not your job Jonah you know that right?"

"I-I know I just--I just I want you to be happy Dani.."

"I am happy I have you and Z-" I almost say Zach, but I pause. Do I really have Zach in my life anymore? Do I deserve to say his name after what I did to him? I look back up to Jonah to say something, but I'm interrupted by his lips smashing up against mine. My eyes widen at the sudden action. After a few seconds, I kiss back.

I don't know what came through me, but I just wanted affection. I didn't care who it was. He bits my bottom lip I start to softly moan. He goes back to kissing me and I kiss back aggressively trying to show I am the dominant one. I feel him smiling into the kiss.

We hear the door open and I push Jonah off me once I see the doctor.

"Oh, I'm sorry would you like me to leave I can come back. You can finish what you were doing."

"I-its fine, what were you gonna say" I feel my face start to turn cherry red. 

"I just wanted to say that you are able to leave" I smile brightly looking at Jonah, and he smiles back.

"You just have to take it, easy ok boys?" It takes me a second to realize what he meant before I start to blush even more.

"Y-yea of course" This doctor is weird as fuck. I feel Jonah's warm breath against my ear "I'll be gentle with you baby" he says in a husky seductive tone. It turned me on like crazy. I hear the doctor leave the room. Jonah removes the covers off of me. The nurse comes in a helps me up, while removing the needles form my arms. 

She brings a wheelchair around and I sit down in it. The nurse rolls me through the hospital and outside. Jonah leads us to his car. When we reach his car he helps me up from the chair and opens the passenger seat door. He helps me up and seats me down. I smile at him thanking him.

He waves bye to the nurse and I do the same saying thanks. He runs to the other side of the car to the driver seat. He opens the door and sits down. He grabs his keys and inserts them into the slot. He turns the key and backs up. We are off to his house I'm assuming.