13

Zach's POV

I could already tell this meet up for our project was going to be awkward. I'm just learning how to skateboard so I decided to try it out by ridding it over to Caleb's house. I slowly rode down the road paying attention to where the wheels were turning.

I saw his house come up on the right. I put my right foot against the back of the board and stepped on it. Trying to be cool, when I know I' m not I fall and embarrass myself. "Ouch." I slowly stand up and brush myself off. I grab the skateboard and run toward the house. Not wanting anyone to notice what happened.

I ring the doorbell and wait for a few seconds. I see Daniel open the door. He starts to laugh for some reason. "What?" "Nothing," he says laughing even harder."What!" I say annoyed. "Just tell me, Daniel!" "Fine" he tries to stop laughing. "I-I saw you fall off your-" before he could finish I punched his shoulder. "Ouch, that hurt!" "Haha, so funny," I say rolling my eyes. "Yea it really was" he chuckles. God, he is so annoying.

He leads me upstairs to Caleb's room. His house is nicer than I expected, it's extremely huge and really white. Its a nice modern look to it. We come to a white door and Daniel opens it revealing a spacious room. There was a king sized bed with black sheets and bookshelves. To the right and left of his bed were small dressers.

When Daniel shut the door it revealed a dartboard on the back. I slowly walked in and looked around a bit more. There was another door, I'm guessing was where the bathroom was located. I see it open revealing a half-naked Caleb with only a towel draped around his waist.

He smirks at me and turns around to find some clothes to wear. I know its wrong, but I guess I'm just horny today. I couldn't stop looking at his muscular back. I bite my lip and the sight. "Zach, stop staring," Daniel says and I blush. "I-I'm not! What the fuck Daniel!" I say shoving him. he just laughs at me.

"You're cute when you blush." I start to feel even more heat coming to my cheeks. I shove him again, but with more force.  "S-shut up!" I say becoming flustered. Caleb turns around and looks at me still in a towel.

"If you wanna watch me change Zach you can," he says with a smirk. "S-stop teasing me!" they both start laughing. I go to sit down on the floor and take out the supplies we need. I check the time 5:33. I have to be home soon for dinner, we better get to work.

(***)

I check my phone, it was 7:58. I get up and take the poster and head for the door. I feel someone grab my wrist. "What?" I say confused turning around to see Daniel looking at me with sad eyes. He doesn't say anything. "What," I say again. no response. I know what he wants, but I have to go home. My parents won't trust me staying with Caleb...Wait! This could be my change with Daniel!

I sit back down scooching close to him. Our knees touch. I whisper softly in his ear "Maybe I could hang out at your house" I say biting his ear. I've never done something so intimate before, but I just have that feeling today. I see him smile. I sit back down and focus my eyes on my phone.

I feel his hand go behind to my back. I smirk and look up at him. "So, Caleb Zach and I are actually gonna head out, if that's ok?"

"Sure I guess, see you guys tomorrow." We both get up and head for the door. Daniel's hand still on my back pulling me toward him. "Wait, Zach!" I turn around not in the mood. Caleb stands up and walks toward me only inches apart. Soon centimeters. "Ye-" Caleb's lips press against mine. I try and push away, but his hands are around my waist holding me toward him tight. 

This feels so wrong, especially in front of Daniel. The one I truly love. I feel my arm being dragged. Daniel drags me out of the room, down the stairs, and out of Caleb's house. I hear him painting trying to catch his breath. 

He lets go of my wrist and we walk toward his car. I hop into the passenger seat and him in the driver seat. We both don't say a word the whole time. I slowly start to close my eyes as I start to get tired. I feel a hand touch my thigh. My eyes start to flutter back open Daniel grips it tighter. "Try and stay awake baby were almost there," he says with a soft tone in his voice.

I feel the car come to a stop. I look out the window and see darkness. "Um, Daniel, where are we" I turn toward him. "Somewhere." I open the car door and step out of the car. Wow a parking lot, smooth Daniel, real smooth. I hop back in the car and glare at him.

"What?" he says. "Why did you take me to a parking lot to have sex with you?" He stares at me blankly. I glare at him even more. "Daniel. You know that I wanted to have sex with you right? He looks even more confused. "Do you know what sex is or?" Still nothing. I sigh and lay back in my seat still confused why we are here. 

I see something flash in front of the windshield. It was a screen. He took me to a parking lot to watch a movie. Damn, he has a nice heart. I look at him with a smile. He hops out of the car and walks around to my side. He opens the door and helps me out.

"So, what about sex," he smirks.

God, I'm dumb.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Word Count 1001)

Yea Zach, you kind of thought a bit too hard on this.

~ AJ