7

Zach's POV

I slowly start to open my eyes. I am blinded by the bright sun shinning through the window. I slowly move my head up and open my eyes fully. I look around and see a guitar, keyboard, and some clothes on the floor. Wait..this isn't my room.. I slowly get up with a concerned look on my face. I feel the bed dip beside me. I make a small scream, but cover my mouth fast. A boy with brown hair was next to me, he was shirtless. Of course being me I think the worst of things. D-Did I h-have- The boy starts to flip over, revealing his face.

It was Daniel. He looked so calm just lying there, he looked adorable for once. Even though he is my bully I'm really starting to fall hard for this idiot. Thats when I realize what happened to me last night. It was probably the scariest thing that has ever happened to me. I'm never taking an uber alone ever again. I start to hear a soft moan I blush as I see Daniel start to get up. As he is slowly waking up, I am slowly looking at him up and down. I bite my lip. I feel something growing below me. I cover my huge bulge fast before he opens his eyes. 

"H-Hey" I say with my head bowed down.

"Hey.." he says in a sleepy raspy voice. His eyes slowly go down to my hands.

"C-Can I use your s-shower?!"

He jumps a bit. "Y-yea..sure go ahead"

"Thanks" I quickly go to the bathroom. I shut the door heavily panting. I look down at my huge erection. My mind slowly goes back to Daniel's soft skin...his abs...his chest...his lips...WHATS HAPPENING TO ME! SINCE WHEN DO I THINK ABOUT ANY OF THAT STUFF! I need to bleach my eyes and mind, but first I need to take care of this problem... 

I start to turn on the knob for hot water than cold. I feel the water to make sure its the right temperature. I start to remove my clothes. I hop in and clothes the shower curtain. I grab the hair products that I need and apply them. Putting my head under the water feels good, our just in your own zone..its just you, the water, and your thoughts..or in my case Daniel. I put my head up from under the water and my mind wonders to Daniel again..I start to move my hands from my chest to my stomach until I reach my huge bulge.

I start to pump myself. I moan with pleasure, but as quite as I can so Daniel doesn't hear. I start to imagine Daniel moving his hand up and down on my now rock hard staff. I start to moan a bit louder. I try and cover my mouth, but the heat in the shower and my imagination isn't helping..I imagine him getting down on his knees and putting how mouth around my tip..Thats when I release and whimper wanting more.

Daniel's POV

As I slowly start to open my eyes I see Zach is not beside me anymore. I slowly lift my head up still sleepy. I look up and see him standing in front of the bed. He looks suspicious. I slowly analyze his face he is blushing like crazy. His face is literally a cherry. 

"H-Hey" he says with his head towards the ground.

I yawns still tired and say hey back. I slowly look down and see he is covering something with his hands. Does he have a- 

"C-Can I take a s-shower?!" He says startling me half to death. I nod and say yes in response. I runs towards the bathroom his hands now away from his pants. Yea he has a boner. Maybe a wet dream or something. I slowly feel my face get red. I throw the covers off me and slid out of bed. I walk towards my closet to see what to wear. I almost slip over some clothes that I left on the floor the night before. I pick out a white shirt and grey sweatpants since its a chill Saturday.

I grab my phone from the charger and go to call Jonah.

~Call Answered~

D- Hey.

J- Hey, whats up Dani?

D- So umm..Zach is over and-

J- HE'S OVER AT YOUR HOURSE!

I pull the phone away for a sec.

D- Yea, you dont need to break my ear drums.

J- R-right sorry

D- As I was saying..Zach is at my house and taking a shower I feel kind of weird what do I do? I need your help Jo.

J- Well aren't you sweet to ask your Daddy for help

D- Your not funny

J- I wont help until you call my Daddy, I wanna hear the words "D-A-D-D-Y"

I start to blush at his words. This kinky bitch thinks he is funny.

D- Fine. D-...D-...D-daddy

J- Wow, you actually said it. That was hot.

D- JONAH!

J- Ok, ok 

He starts to laugh, I blush even more. I start to hear some sounds from the bathroom

J- What do you need my help with?

D- Umm, I'll call you back.

J- Ok see ya.

D- Yea bye.

~Call Ends~

I slowly walk up to the door of the bathroom and rest my ear against it. I hear faint sounds. Maybe he is just watching something..wait but he is in the shower  I slowly open the door with a small crack. I hear soft moans coming from the shower. I feel my face turn red, I bite my lip. Should I go in?! No! He needs space! Just let him do his thing..right?  I never listen. I slowly step into the bathroom. I go up against the door. I hear him slowly moan my name. I blush even more.

"Ugh..Daniel..."

I start to move my hand across my body. I move up my shirt and down towards my pants. I slowly jerk up and down on my hard shaft. I think of being in there with Zach finishing him off. I bite my lip and softly moan. Damn this kid is hot...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(word count 1001) <<< Best yet! <3

All my chapter will be at least 1000 something from now on, now that I know what I am writing about! Thanks so much for reading this story updates will happen hopefully everyday! 

~ AJ ((If there are any mistakes its cause I didn't read over it))