5

Daniel's Pov

I run upstairs take my clothes off and hop in the shower, and thats when I get a notification. It says 'imzachherron just followed you' .  I screamed so loud my parents came and ran up the stairs.

"Daniel whats wrong! Where's the dude I have a knife!" my mom says.

"Mom! Its no one I swear!" I lower her hand with the knife in it.

"I just got a notification and it made me happy so I screamed sorry" I say.

"Oh ok. Sorry about that. Just wanna make sure my baby is ok. Goodnight." she says and shuts the door behind her.

"Night." I ran around screaming like a fangirl. I don't know what came to me but, I was really happy I almost died. Just by some person following me. It was a guy too! I go to my bed and lie down and shut my eyes. I shut them, but I can't sleep. I keep thinking of Zach. Soon I finally get some sleep.

Hey...

Hey Zach...your all wet what happened?

It was raining and I got stuck in it..

I can see through..everything..

Do you like what you see?

He walks closer toward me until there is basically no space between us.

Yea..um you look hot.. 

I go up to him and press my lips up against his. I pick him up and he wraps his legs around my waist. I throw him on the bed and remove his clothes. I embrace every amazing part of his body..kissing up and down until I reach-

I wake up and am sweating all over. What the fuck did I just dream about..and about Zach! And me doing that stuff to him!  I look over at my clock and its 2am. Dang its early..I get up out of bed and walk over to the window. I look down and see a figure dressed in all black. He then slowly lies down on the pavement and I see half of his face. Its Zach! I thought he took his uber home?! I get a notification. 

imzachherron:

Hey, I need some help..

seaveydaniel:

With what?

*Seen*

He doesn't respond back for a while. I sneak out my room and walk down the stairs to see him at the front door already. I almost scream, but he covers my mouth and falls on me. He's very light, he seems sick and dead inside. He falls asleep on my shoulder. I carry him upstairs and put him on my bed. I feel his forehead with my hand and its extremely warm. I grab a wash cloth and dip it in cold water. I put it on his forehead. He makes a cute noise and it makes a warm chill go up my back. It feels good.

(...)

After 2 hours of watching him sleep to make sure he is ok. I finally rest. I put his head on my chest and we both fall soundly asleep. I feel safe when I'm with Zach. I wonder if he feels the same...