Chapter 5

A  Few Days Later

Jimin

Hey, can you send me the address to your house?

I can just come pick you up

you drive???

Yea doesn't everyone

ugh sure yea..

Ok ill give you my address then?

Sure

Read  4:15

Jungkook laughed knowing the smaller lied about driving, he locked his phone to change his clothes to more comfortable ones. He went into his walk in closet settling on black sweats and a white long sleeve.

He stopped to run his hands  through all the clothes he had hanging up, remembering how he got them. His parents would come back from their trips with items of clothes for Jungkook but never asked how he was, showed him affection. They simply gave him things and left again, sometimes not even showing up to give it to him themselves just telling to maid to do it.

The maid gave him more attention then his own parents, ever since he was a kid, but no matter how much attention he got from Tae or his maid....it still didnt seem like enough..

He was lost in his thoughts  until he heard his phone go off in the other room. He quickly jogged to his phone laying on his bed hoping it was..

"Jimin" he softly said as a smile crept on his face.

Jimin

Address

Im ready so :)

Im omw!

Read  4:45

Jungkook quickly slid on his shoes also grabbing his keys and headed out to his car. 

He made it to Jimins house in 5 minutes, he wasn't aware he was speeding in excitement to see him. Once he pulled up he turned to see Jimin waddling to his car.

"He's adorable" he whispered as his eyes traveled all over Jimins outfit.

He was wearing a big grey sweater that went all the way down to his mid thighs and the sleeves going to his knuckles. Also a bag hanging off of one of his soulders and he had black skinny jeans underneath but had these big fluffy house shoes on. Jungkook couldn't help but laugh as Jimin opened the car door to get in only to stop hearing the others laughs.

"Whats funny" Jimin said as he tried looking at himself through the side mirror.

"Nice shoes" Jungkook smiled pointing down at the others shoes.