Chapter 43

NOT PROOFREAD, so don't drag me.

Goodluck.

This song was playing while I made this, no I didn't make this chapter in 3 minutes and 47 seconds....it was 4 minutes I'm kidding. But seriously goodluck,

Authors POV

Taehyung sat against a tree that led to a field of green. He didn't exactly know when he got there or how long he had been there because he had just been in his mind. Basically asleep with his ryes open, the only thing keeping him fully aware of his consciousness was the tears that never seemed to stop flowing down his tanned cheeks.

He spent most of his days coming to the same tree for a few days now, he would skip classes or just not go. No matter where he tried to go to his feet always led him here.

He was confused at first but he realized later when his heart started to overflow with pain. It wasn't his mind telling him to go here because it was a peaceful place to think. But his heart was leading him there since the place had so much meaning behind it.

It's where he met the shy boy with big round brown eyes that held only curiosity in them. With a hint of loneliness that you could only see when you looked closely.

That's why he cried, because that's where his purpose in life began.

Flashback

"Um...how did you get here?"

The coconut head boy only kept staring up at the alien looking one in the tree.

"Do you not speak korean?"

The boy blinked and now had a tint of pink dusting off his cheeks as he looked down.

"S-Sorry you j-just...I just..."

"Spit it out already"

"No one really n-noticed me be-before a-and I didn't expect s-someone to be-be here"

"Well this is my hiding spot so why wouldn't I be here...wait do you think is yours?!"

He jumped down the tree and towered over the other one that let his body hit the floor in fear.

"N-no! I just i-I...I'm sorry..." he brought his gaze down at his shoes now covered in dirt and grass. He'd have to explain that to Susan since he wasn't allowed to venture outside of the house.

The taller kneeled down and started giggling, a boxy smile the coconut boy thought as he looked back up.

"I'm only joking, I didn't make this place so I don't have any right to call it mine."

There was silence as the two boys now smiled at each other softly.

"Plus even if it was mine to share, I wouldn't mind sharing it with you"

There was hope behind his eyes, to help get rid of the trouble behind the ones of the smaller boys.

They met everyday at the same spot for years, talked about anything and everything. Taehyung bragging about him hitting puberty and how his voice was now deeper than his own fathers. Which wasn't true in the slightest but Jungkook allowed his bestfriend to have this moment.
Or when they cried in eachothers shoulders when one of them or both of them had a bad day. Even their first kisses, Taehyung came out to him after an hour of Jungkook trying to find out who he kissed. Which was a guy who shall not be named ever. Jungkook came out after his 15th birthday, to Tae first then his family. Which they didn't seemed to care and just thanked him for his honesty and continuing to pack for their business trip. Susan however talked to him and Tae all night about the birds and the Bees. Both of them listened intensely reminding themselves to ask at the end how she knew so much about how a gay couple works.