Chapter 18

Jimin woke up that morning feeling the same as any other day, in a way pushing the fact that it was his birthday to the side. Until he heard a car honk outside,

"Who could be out there making this noise on a saturday at 7 in the morning" Jimin mumbled to himself as he got up to see who it was.

"Yoongi im going to kill you"

He heard his phone going off and walked towards his phone answering it quickly,

"Yoongi i will ki-"

"Again that is no way to talk to your elder"

Jimin rubbed his face in annoyance

"What do you want"

"You to get your ass down here so we can get this day started off"

"You said you would be busy today"

"I will but not in the morning now hurry up before i ram my car into your house, hope you have insurance" Yoongi let out a soft chuckle as he hung up now waving at the clearly irritated boy sticking up his middle finger at him through the window.

a few moments later

Jimin made it into Yoongis car greeted with a coffee and a warm hug from the other.

"Now im supposed to distract you for awhile"

"Why?"

"Hobi has a surprise"

Jimin smiled and sipped on his coffee thinking about the type of surprises Hobi would do for him.

Jimin felt a buzz in his pocket and lifted up his phone,

Kookie

Happy birthday :)

Jimin locked his phone and bit back his smile as he looked out the window.

"Was it hi-"

"Shut up"

Yoongi smiled and kept driving to their destination.

________________________________________________________

Jungkooks POV

"He read it but didn't reply"

Jungkooks maid came closer and patted his back, "i bet he was happy you said it though"

Jungkook just nodded and got up to get dressed then they both heard the door bell ring. The maid answered the door letting Taehyung in.

"Hey Tae"

"Jungook Hobi invited us to this party for Jimin" I didn't want to seem too excited so i calmly gave him a thumbs up, I can finally talk to him about everything.

"Be my date" Tae said as he came closer and wrapped his arms around my chest back hugging me.

"We still aren't back together Tae i hope you know that" I spoke bitterly only wanting to be touched by someone else.

"Dont ruin the moment geez" Taehyung started to walk away from me but yelled, "Its at 7 ill see you then"

Once he left i ran down stairs to find my maid,

"Im going to see him wrap up the gift i bought!" I spoke excitedly obviously surprising her. She doesnt normally see me like this, i was only this excited when i was younger and my brother and sister would come home.

"I- ill do it right away Kook" She smiled and ran away to grab the present.

_________________________________________________________________

Whose ready for a party? :) ;)