Chapter 33

Who is ready for winter breeeeAAAKKK.

I am.

Authors POV

A few days had passed, those days containing Jungkook showering Jimin in gifts. Such as more rings, teddy bears for his room, shirts that were a little big on him but thats only because thats how Jungkook liked it. And of course Jungkook sneaking into Jimins room to attempt to cuddle with him and although Jimin wanted him around him he still felt shy and flustered from the other day. So he would usually kick him out of his room.

It didn't really hit him until after their argument that Jungkook had touched him, he could barely give Jungkook eye contact. Scared that he would only start to think about it and gain a boner.

Even the sound of his voice was affecting him, he had been going straight to his room afterschool to handle his random problems. Still thanking god for the sound proof walls, he doesnt think he could face Jungkook if he heard his sinful noises.

However Jungkook would sit by the door and take in all of the smallers sounds, wishing he was the one causing them.

He was currently making his way to Jimins door when he got a message from his parents to meet them at a restaurant to talk.

He knocked on Jimins door,

"Jiminie ill be going out for a few..Ill be back"

"Okay be safe!" Jimin spoke still not opening the door.

Jungkook made his way out the door making sure Susan had prepared dinner for Jimin.

A few hours had passed and Jimin finally made it out of his room, also avoiding Susan. Although he enjoyed her food, and she was in fact a great cook his mind and insecurities wouldn't let him.

Jimin stood by the steps staring down to see if she was around since he was thirsty until he sighed seeing her dusting off the railing.

He started to panic as she started to make her way up the steps, he went to the closest room there was to the steps, which happened to be Jungkooks.

He walked around the room already a little familiar with its layout. He made his way towards his closet, curious to see just how much he had owned.

"How many white shirts does this boy have.." Jimin giggled as he started to count them.

After the 10th shirt he stopped and just grabbed one off the hanger. Curiosity got the best of him and he ended up stripping to put it on, he always imagined being this confident to only wear a shirt to seduce someone.

He was now in Jungkooks over-sized white shirt with only boxers underneath staring at himself through the mirror.

He stared at himself not entirely mad at how he looked at the moment.

Jimin began to pretend as if it were a real situation,

"Mr. Jeon...You've been a bad bo- no no why would i even say that.." Jimin laughed and started over.

He spun around a little and tried to act clueless, "What? is it something im wearing?" he tried to let out a flirtatious giggle.

No, he did not here the front door opening, or the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs, nor did he hear the sound of someone elses heavy breathing in the door frame.

But he soon realized he was not alone when he noticed a pair of eyes watching him through the mirror.

He froze, also noticing how the others eyes lingered down his body stopping at his bottom. Making the situation even more worse than it was.

"..I...I was just..." Jimin now accepting there was no way to get out of this one, I mean how does one make an excuse on why they are 1 half naked in someone elses shirt and 2 practicing how to seduce in the mirror?

Jungkooks eyes were filled with need and want, he couldn't even steady his breathing from the beautiful sight that laid before him.

He swiftly made his way to the other boy placing his hands on his waist pulling him slightly back into his own chest. Now breathing against the back of Jimins neck, sending shivers down the smallers spine.

Jimin closed his eyes gripping tightly on the others hands that were also tightly holding on his waist. The feeling of Jungkooks hardening member brushing against his backside making him feel weak.

He also couldn't help but curse at himself in his mind, how could he go from avoiding the boy for this kind of stuff to ending up being in his closet in the same position.

"Look at me" Jungkook whispered into the smallers ear snapping him out of his thoughts.

Jimin opened his eyes but still refused to meet the others gaze and looked down, face now completely flushed red.

Jungkook spun Jimin around to face him now pressing him against the mirror by his hips. Grabbing the boys chin to point his face towards his own,

"I said look at me.."

His raspy voice making Jimins knees feel shaky, he stared up into Jungkooks eyes.

Both of them had nothing but lust in their eyes, a little bit of shyness still remaining in Jimins.

Jungkook leaned to Jimins level and got his plump bottom lip in between his teeth and tugged lightly on it. While rolling his hips against the smallers groin. Causing a soft moan to escape Jimins mouth.

"..fuck..." Jungkook breathed out as he stared down at Jimins milky thighs, he gripped both of his thighs hoisting him up. Jimin immediately wrapped his legs around Jungkooks waist.

Feeling the taller continue to grind into his throbbing erection, the pleasure only allowing more soft moans out and against the tallers shoulder.

Jimin wrapped his arms around the others neck with one hand tugging lightly at his brown hair.

Jungkook kissed along Jimins neck up to his ear, letting out satisfied groans with each thrust up ward.

"J-jimin.." Jungkook breathed out, "I think I want to fu-"

Knock Knock Knock

________________________________________________________________________

Look who finally updated !

loooove yoooou...