Chapter 19

The picture quality isn't the best *sips tea* but still his smile makes me weak, back to the story
___________________________________

Jimins Party

Authors POV

Soon enough Yoongi had run out of things to do with Jimin and he had to get going on his trip.

Hope

Dude are you guys done yet???

Yea we've been done for awhile

just waitin on u

When i have time you are dead meat.

Yoongi locked his phone and pulled Jimin back into the car.

"Yah! You made me drop my ice cream" Jimin slapped the others arm

"You were barely eating it!"  Yoongi pushed the other playfully, "Now the surprise"

"Wait let me change!"

"Why?!"

"Please Yoongi what if we go out to eat and im still wearing my sweats?" the smaller pouted

"Fine but hurry your ass up"

Yoongi then drove to Jimins house and waited impatiently for him. Jimin finally made his way outside to the car wearing a black under shirt with a denim jacket, with black jeans that hugged his thighs perfectly. Yoongi swallowed the built up saliva in his mouth and refused to stare any longer at the younger.

"Lets go~"

Yoongi drove all the way to Hobis house which had no lights on inside since Yoongi had already texted the other he was on the way.

"Wow the surprise must be nothing" Jimin looked confused with his nose scrunched up, "Nobody seems to be home"

Yoongi just got out of the car and waited for the smaller to get out as well. Finally they made it towards the door and Yoongi went behind the smaller to place his hands over his eyes.

"Yoo-"

"Shhh just trust me"

Yoongi proceeded to open the door and entered while guiding Jimin in to the center of a room.

"Oh my god is this where i die?" Jimin joked but stopped once he felt Yoongi drop his hands. His eyes tried to adjust to the darkness but the lights suddenly turned on exposing balloons and streamers, lights along with the people jumping up,

"SURPRISE!!"

Pop!

Hobi was holding a confetti canon and released it on Jimin.(I hate my mind 💀)

Jimin couldnt hold back his smile as his eyes went to crescents while he dropped into a crouched postion now covering his face with his hands.

All around there was,

'Happy Birthday!'

'Aw look hes shy!'

'Time to party!'

'The bday boy!'

Hobi picked Jimin up from his position and hugged him tightly,

"I know half of these people you don't know and maybe you will hate me tomorrow for throwing you this but i just thought it should be special.." He smiled, "Youve been down recently so i wanted to give you a day to breathe!" Hobi had a look of uncerntainty since the smaller only stared at him.

However his smile had returned but the tears of joy came streaming down his face.

"I love you so much Hobi"

"I love you! Now lets party!!" Hobi pulled Jimin to the little bar his parents had.

As they walked towards it people started coming up to Jimin telling him Happy Bday and giving him hugs.

"I know they go to our school but i know no one" Jimin laughed as he took a shot glass from Hobis hand.

"This is all thanks to Tae" Hobi poured them both a shot of vodka, "I definitely don't know this many people but hey its a party"

Hobi hit his glass with Jimins before they both took their shot.

Hobi almost immediately regretting his choices while Jimin only reached to pour himself another shot.

"My fucking go-" Hobi gagged and patted Jimins back before walking away. Jimin only laughing as he took another shot easily letting it slide down his throat loving the burning sensation it left him.

Jimin looked around occasionally smiling at familiar and unfamiliar faces  until he saw an all too familiar one.

Jungkook had made his way towards the smaller smiling shyly as he approached.

Jimin looked up at him not shying away already feeling the liquid courage taking over his body.

"Happy Birthday Jiminie" Jungkook smiled.

"Thank you" Jimin leaned forward and went on his tippy toes a little to kiss Jungkooks cheek gently. Then ignoring the blush on the tallers cheeks as he turned back around to pour another shot.

"What was tha- Jimin" Jungkook stared at the other pouring the vodka in a small glass cup. "Be careful"

"Its my birthday let me be" Jimin giggled and took another shot.

Suddenly Hobi came and pulled Jimin to where people were dancing , Jungkook not missing the bottle in Jimins small hand.

A chant started to go on as the music became louder in Jimins ears,

"Jimin!

Jimin!

Jimin!"

He started to drown his mouth with the vodka as everyone around cheered for him.

He never used to drink, but he wanted exactly what Hobi wanted for him, a break. Just one day to let loose and not care so he did just that. Not realizing he left his phone in Yoongis car, forgetting to tell his dad he would be out all night, not caring who the strangers were dancing around him or about any consequences but for once just living.

_____________________________________________________________________

Oops. Drunk Jiminie. :0