Chapter 2

I woke up to loud banging on the door and I smacked my lips before stuffing my head back in the pillow.

"Leave that girl alone, Shawn" I heard. It sounded like the lady I met yesterday.

"No, she slept through yesterday so she needs to eat" then the banging on the door started back.

"Wake up Giselle" I heard and my head popped up quick as hell before speed walked to open the door.

Before he could even speak I was already eyeing him "how the hell do you know my middle name?" I questioned looking him up and down.

He smirked but said nothing. I rolled my eyes and waved my hand in his face

"um hello!? You a nigga, I know you speak English. Big headed ass" I spoke.

"Be down for breakfast in five minutes please" he shut the door before I could get another word in.

I sat on the bed crossing my arms before picking up my phone to check it.

Célestine🙄: how's it going baby? Are you behaving yourself?

Bff Aaliyah❤️: bitch did you make an escape plan??

Chris💔: baby I miss yo fine ass

I quickly read through all of them and didn't respond to any except aaliyah and told her 'I'm working on it'

I really was because I can not live like this. I sat in the room for about five more minutes before I felt my stomach start to growl.

"Beyoncé, sweetheart can you come here" I heard ms.G yell.

The only reason I'm going out here is because I was hungry. I got up to slip on some nike spandex shorts and a crop top before going down to the kitchen.

I walked in seeing ms.g, jay and this lightskin woman that looked like she was about to leave for work, like ms.G

"Oh well look who decided to join us" the lightskin woman said "hi I'm terry, jay's wife" she held her head out

I looked at her up and down before giving her a simple head nod and sitting down in at the table.

"Ok..." she pulled her hand back "thank you for breakfast baby, me and your mom are about to head out" she kissed the brown skin man on his lips & he gripped her ass. I was disgusted by the whole scene.

"Come on ms.g, I don't have all day" she said, my eyes grew big at the way she spoke to her but nobody else seem to mind it.

I saw them walk out the door before it finally closed and my food was placed in front me by the brown skin man, jay.

As soon as it hit the counter I picked it up about to head to my room before jay stopped me. "And where do you think your going?" He asked.

"Back to my room. Where the fuck else" I said with an attitude.