Chapter 23

Whew child, last chapter🤩! Don't be so quick to take this book out your library once this chapter is done...you'll regret it.

A/N: trust me, I love y'all and thank all of you for you guys support❤️but, some of y'all (that I don't know) getting a little to comfortable with me, especially in that last chapter 💀 y'all was dragging a lil to much😂CHILL 🥴

2 weeks later...

"Well ms.knowles, it looks like you're about 10 weeks with a healthy baby and a strong heartbeat" the doctor told me, looking at the Monitor.

I smiled and nodded my head while kelly and aaliyah clapped

This was the first real time I had been happy and smiled.

"Thank you so much doctor" I gave her the best smile I could while I got up, getting of the doctor bed.

She rubbed my arm, telling me she hoped I felt better.

I honestly was so tired of people telling me that and trying to make me feel better or comfort me.

Yes I cried for a week and wanted someone to just hold me but now I just want to be alone.

I haven't talked to jay since our fight before I got shot and I didn't plan on speaking to him, even though I missed him and he was blowing up my phone.

I heard that he put his hands on terry before he got someone to handle her permanently.

I smirked at the thought of her leaving forever.

When I wasn't thinking about the life I lost, I was thinking of him, Jay was my everything, now I feel as if I have nothing.

It's times where I saw him calling and just wanted to tell him to come over and just hold me because I wanted him but my pride wouldn't let me.

The way he treated me, as if I was some hoe who was cheating on him. It hurt me, it hurt my pride, my soul, he was supposed to be my lifeline and he killed me.

I saw my phone light up as Chris message popped and I smiled.