Chapter 21

In conclusion to this whole chapter....don't drag me, I love y'all 🌚❤️-yayacarter

A week later

"But I need to see you Giselle

"But I need to see you Giselle. It's been a week" jay begged through the phone.

"I know, I need to see you too but you know I've been sick. I just don't want you to get it too" I lied, fake coughing.

"Yeah I get it" I could practically see him frowning. It hurt that I had to lie but that was better than telling him what was going on.

"Well, I guess ima go out with wan for a little, you gonna be okay babygirl?"

I giggled "yes baby, I'm not little jay. I can handle myself" I smiled, rubbing my stomach but I stopped once I realized what I was doing.

"Well you're still my little baby" he said.

"Alright now R.kelly" I joked and he smacked his lips.

"Don't even play like that, before I really have to come over there and tap that dat a-"

I giggled "I love you daddy" I said into the phone before he was able to finish his sentence.

I laid back thinking about things but realized that only stressed me out. I got up to go the bathroom.

I stopped and looked in the mirror before I pulled up my shirt and took a look at my stomach.

I gazed in amazement before lightly rubbing it

I gazed in amazement before lightly rubbing it. Something about it made me smile widely.

I did this for a minute until I heard a loud knock on my room door.

I ran over to my window to see my moms car in the drive way. I cursed myself out mentally because I didn't clean up before she got home, Now I'd have to hear her mouth.

I'm coming momma" I yelled walking to the door.

I opened it with an edgy smile but it soon dropped when I saw her standing in my door way with my pregnancy pills in her hand.