Chapter 6

A/N: the votes on the last chapter though👏🏽❗️can we try to keep it like that? There's a shocker in this chapter, you might hate me after but just know I love y'all 😩❤️

3 weeks later

"You still with that bitch?" Wan asked taking a sip of his beer as we watched the game in the living room.

I huffed and shook my head "how many times I have to tell you to stop calling her a bitch..but yes, yes I am" I looked at wan as we discussed terry.

He chuckled "my bad bro, but you know she's only been with you for the money and fam, Nothing else. I want better for you that's all" he looked at me.

Me and wan have been friends since grade school and I knew he only wanted tHe best for me. I could see where he was coming from but sometimes I don't mind it because I do love terry...or have love for her.

"She ain't all that bad" my older brother Eric said looking back at the screen.

"Let's just get off the subject and watch the game. I need a stress reliever" I spoke.

"You better go in the kitchen and get some pussy, that's all she good for anyways" wan joked and I shook my head before seeing bey come down the stairs in some shorts and I crop top.

Even though I didn't say anything, it infuriated me that she was walking around in those type of clothes. Not because they were showing her skin but because she was showing her skin around other men other than me but she'll get punished for it later.

"Dinner is ready everyone" terry said from the kitchen.

"You saying that like you're uncoordinated ass cooked it" I heard bey mumble as she walked into the kitchen.

"Don't start with me little girl" terry mumbled back.

"I never did, but I sure will end it turtle neck" she smiled and sat down at the dinner table.

"Hey, both of you stop" I whispered before sitting in my seat. Most of the time dinner started like this. My mom even seem to catch on that terry and bey did not get along. She even gave me an idea of sitting the two in a room  to solve their differences but I knew with bey's temper and terry's attitude they wouldn't last 5 minutes alone.

"Thank you momma Gloria" bey thanked her and said her grace after I sat her food in front of her.

I smiled and went back to my seat. These 3 past weeks bey and I have been hanging out a bunch while my mom and terry have been off at work. We still had our dirty moments of course. I found out she was a virgin which I was very surprised by because how grown she acted and on top of that, this girl was a freak.

In all though I've been teaching her respect and I even took her to church 2 Sunday's in a row with my mother and she seemed to enjoy it. Bey came from a broken home with no one to listen to her which is why she acts the way she does, all my baby needed was a little love and attention.