Chapter 13

A/N: going forward, the chapter on my books, you'll only be able to see if you follow me, just a PSA❗️

"Girl yes, terry's not here, neither is momma Gloria and Kelly is already in on my plan so she's going out tonight" I spoke into the phone, smirking.

I leaned against the bathroom door as I talked to my bestfriend, aaliyah.

"It's almost 9, you better go before he wakes up. I can't believe the lady is really letting you come tonight, You think you're really ready?" she asked me.

I bit my lip feeling hot and horny but also a little scared "I think so...I really love him liyah, I think I might even want a future with him and girl I know right, I had to sneak out the other night to ask" I said with a nail bite.

"I always knew you had thing for older men... saggy balls ass bitch" she joked.

I laughed hard covering my mouth, "bitch don't play with me" I smiled "it might be saggy but trust me bitch, that shit is hug-"

I stopped talking when I saw jay turn on his side, shuffling in the bed.

"I think he's waking up, I'll call you later" I whispered.

"Okay bitch, have fun. Call me later...as I new woman" i practically saw her smirking.

I giggled "bye bitch" I said and hung up the phone. I looked at my naked body in the mirror before walking over and crawling on jay's bed where he was asleep.

I saw his print through his boxers as I moved the all white covers.

My mouth watered as I took out his 9 & half inch dick. I got comfortable, putting my ass up and my face down with his dick before taking him into my mouth.

"mmmm" I hummed on his before licking all around it and on the tip.

"mmm fuck.." I heard him groan out and scrunch his eyes.

I smirked looking up while again taking him in my mouth. I gagged on his dick before sucking on his balls while stroking him.

"Oh shittt bey baby, yess" I saw him open his eyes before feeling him grip my hair tightly and wrap it around his thick hand.

"Shit yes, suck that shit babygirl" he kept me still as he moved his dick in and out my mouth before taking it out and patting on my tongue.

"mmmm, good morning daddy, happy birthday"

I smirked gagging on his dick while I went balls deep and looking at him.

"Oh shit mmm good morning baby" he smacked my ass while it was still in the air.

I started shaking my ass while still licking up and down his dick, i was feeling extra sexy.

He grabbed my neck and brung me. To him "thank you for that babygirl" he smirked and I did too.

"My pleasure, today's all about you" I smiled and we engaged in a passionate kiss.

"Get dressed, you're mom wants to take you to breakfast" I pecked his lips.

"Oh and...I have a surprise tonight" I smirked and got up.

He rolled his eyes "Giselle for one, you know I hate surprises and two, I told you I didn't want anything for my birthday. I told you spending the day with you would be just enough" he got up and followed me.

"Well today I want you to really enjoy yourself and trust me, I know you will" I smirked and started to strip.

He did the same. He chuckled looking up at me "really?" He point to my belly button ring.