Chapter 20

3:4 chapters left 👩🏽‍🦲👩🏽‍🦲👩🏽‍🦲make sure y'all read EVERYTHING! Once this book is done because...🤣

"I just can't believe this" I cited in aaliyah and Kelly's arms when I arrived back to my mothers house.

"It's okay baby, I promise everything will be okay!" Kelly held me in her arms.

I wiped my eyes "how the hell am I going to tell my mom, how am I even going to tell jay. He thinks I'm a baby myself"

"Don't worry about all that right now. Only thing you need to be worried about is, you and the health of my niece and nephew" aaliyah sweetly smiled at me.

I nodded and tried to help myself off the floor.

"Jay invited me over for a movie and dinner, you guys think I should go?" I asked them.

"Are you feeling up to it?" Kelly asked me, rubbing my back "I think so" I nodded.

"Okay well, I think you should. Plus you don't want him to expect anything until you tell him because if you stop going around him, he'll know somethings up" she spoke and I nodded.

"Alright. Thank you guys for being here. Please just don't let anyone in on this. I just need time to think before I left anyone know" I explained to them.

They nodded and said their good byes to me.

I got in the shower, washing off all the stress and sad tears. I thought of a lot while I was in the shower but it only led to more tears.

I just couldn't believe god gave me 2 humans and I was only 17. Why me? I didn't even know if I was ready for this type of thing.

I got dressed in some casual clothes before picking up the keys and heading out the door

I needed jay to take this stuff off my mind but I didn't know if that was possible....

I watched as the love of my life opened the door with a smile on his face when he noticed it was me.

"There's the light of my life" he smiled and hugged me while lifting me off my feet

I hope he still thinks that after I tell him about what's growing inside me.