Chapter 3

"And so this is how you dress every morning when you're at home?" Jays wife, terry asked while looking me up & down.

"Yes I do. Problem?" I question sternly and jay gave me a look.

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my eggs while scrolling on my phone.

"No phones at the table, I swear you little kids are so distracted by technology now ah days" terry spoke.

"Can you please shut the hell up. You've been on my ass all morning. You look like a damn kid yourself the only thing keeping me from asking you you're age is them damn bag under your eyes" I shot at her.

Her eyes popped out "you will NOT disrespect me in my own house little girl" I rolled my eyes and continue to eat.

"Beyoncé we don't disrespect adults in this house. I already warned you about what would happen" Jays eyes pierced through my body as we connected eyes.

I crossed my legs feeling the same thing I did yesterday before I dropped my fork on my plate "Man, I don't even care" I said.

"Oh?" Is all he said before he finished the rest of his breakfast.

Terry finally broke the silence "baby I'm about to head to work and be around some professional people" she directed her eyes to me.

"That would be the best idea huh Beyoncé?" jay said and looked at me.

I bit my lip and looked away "mhm I guess" I got up and took my plate to the sink before taking my light ass to my room.

I texted my momma telling her that I was fine before I got a text from Chris.

Chris 🙄💔: Beyoncé stop ignoring me girl, I miss you. I want you and only you. let me come over and show how much you mean to me baby😏

I responded with "face ass" before texting aaliyah asking her what to do. She never liked me hanging around Chris, only because he was some of the reasons why I did what I did.

I met him about three months after my dad died. He was my boyfriend for a year. We went through breaking and making up, cheating and everything.

I took him back after everything he's done to me, I was kind of his puppet till I got to high school and started to develop my own mind and my body came along.

He was the one that taught me to rebel. I started skipping school, getting suspended, and smoking. The only thing he didn't take away from me was my virginity.

I have my reasons. just like the simple fact I didn't want to lose it but also, Chris was a dude that fucked and ducked anything with a pussy.

But by the way I teased him in front of people and behind closed door, you would think we fucked like rabbits on a regular.

Even after the cheating, lying and breaking up he still chased after me. I knew he loved me because he only wanted girls for pussy but he would want me before and after the pussy even if I did give it to him.

Me and these girls were NOT the same.

Bff aaliyah❤️: 🙄I don't like his ass but you need a stress reliever so I say do it

Since I was bored and knew everyone would be leaving for work soon I told him to come by at the two.

"Beyonce!" I heard. I quickly clicked off my phone, hopped up and headed out my door.

"What" I said as I came to jay's master bed room where he was fixing his tie.