Chapter 11

Continued on from last chapter

I felt jay's hand move up my body to my neck and suddenly he jerked me into him.

"Now I'm about to tell you something and I want you to listen and listen good, you understand me?" He whispered in my ear.

"Ye-yes" I spoke.

"Yes what? Say it right and don't test me" he said in a demanding voice.

"Yes daddy" I said after a moan left my mouth.

He got up and went over to lay down on the hard wood floor "Now I want you to be a good little slut and crawl your pretty ass over here" he said.

I got off the couch and stood up "take that dress off and keep those heels on" he smirked.

I took my clothes of slowly and smoothly before looking at him.

"Get on that floor and crawl to daddy,
princess" he said and I slowly put my one knee to the floor.

I made my way over to him on all fours and he looked at me up and down before speaking "open your mouth" he said.

I slightly opened my mouth and felt him grip my neck while his fingers came in contact with my mouth.

"Suck!" He demanded and I started to suck on his fingers while he slapped my ass And He took his fingers out my mouth before lightly slapping my face.

"mmm spit on them" he said and I did exactly what he told me. He lifted my upper body up so that I was sitting up.

He forced my legs open and rubbed my pussy with two fingers. "mmm ahh shit" I hissed as I felt his fingers rub my warm, wet pussy.

"mmm yes baby moan louder for daddy" he said and he went harder rubbing my clit.

"I-mmmm I-Shiit...wait fuck jay" I moaned and grabbed his wrist.

I felt him harshly grip my neck. "The fuck did you just call me little girl" he asked.

"I-da-daddy, your name is daddy. I'm sorry" I apologized still feeling his fingers on my pussy.

"Mhm" he stopped and moved his hand "now I want you to come over here and ride daddy's face" he smirked.

He leaned back so his body was flat on the floor. I got up and shyly stood over him.

He smacked my thighs and brung me down to him. "Come sit on my fucking face and ride my tongue Giselle" he said.

I leaned my body down feeling his tongue near my pussy. As soon as I hit is tongue he started to fest on my clit.

"Oh shi-shit! Fuck baby nooo" I moaned hold on to the couch for support.

He smacked my ass and pulled my hair "don't run or it'll be worse" he went harder on my pussy before sticking a finger in.

My held fell back as I kept moaning out his name "yes daddy mmmm yes" I bit my lip.

"Fucking my face, ride that shit baby" he spoke into my pussy.

"Fuck daddy. Oouuu yes shit yes daddy don't stop" he rode his face

He grasped my neck and brung me down to look at him in his eyes "bounce on my fucking fingers babygirl" he said.

I started moving up and down and lost it "FUCK DADDY, yes fuck! Mmmm like that. Yes" I moaned going harder as his tongue and fingers handled my pussy.

"Turn the the fuck around and hold on to the couch" he said.

I turned around so that I was in reverse cowgirl While still on his face. He force me down so I started bouncing again.