Chapter 9

The next Morning

"Come on BB, baby we're going to be late" jay said as he stood at the bottom of the steps waiting on me after terry left.

I walked down feeling on my dress, trying to fix it before we left to my scheduled appointment.

I looked up seeing jay stare at me in awe "stop staring at me, you know I hate that shit" I smirked and playfully pushed him away but he grabbed my wrist before he could fall back

He pulled me into him and looked into my eyes and I smiled back at him "so you're saying it's not hard to stare at a gorgeous face like this?" He asked sarcastically and cupped my chin.

I giggled before I felt my cheeks get hot. He always made me so nervous but in a good way "can we please go jay" I whined, reaching for the door but he pulled me back.

"Nah answer my question, BB" he smirked and I shook my head "nooo, that's not what I meant" I said.

"Good now give me some before we go" he said I pecked his lips before he gripped my ass and I smirked.

We walked hand-in-hand to the front door and into his car. The car ride was silent but peaceful, I didn't get nervous till we actually pulled up and all the bad things started to run threw my head.

I knew jay could tell because he soon pulled me in and kissed my head "everything is going to be fine, I promise mini me" he spoke but I just nodded my head looking down as we walked in.

We didn't have to do much at the front desk since my appointment was already scheduled. we quickly sat down and waited for my name to be called.

"Be-once knowles?" We heard the lady say after she opened up the door.

I rolled my eyes at the way she pronounced my name but jay chuckled and I hit him.

Again we walked hand-in-hand to the back and I sat on the bed.

The doctor came in and I laid back "hello, how are you guys today" she said putting her clipboard in her hand.

"I'm fine, how are y-" I was going to finish my sentence by jay interrupted me.

"We're fine" he said over me before looking back at the doctor so she could talk.

She looked down at her clipboard and began to talk "well that's good. From my understanding you've come here to discuss a rapping Incident that happened about three days ago from what these papers tell me?" She asked I nodded.

"Well you luckily you came in the last 96 hours and Shawn is a good friend of ours so you'll be taken care of" she smiled at me but all I did was nod my head as I gave her a worried smile.

"Now of course we're obligated to help you even if you don't report the attack but from my knowledge you guys did right?" She asked and we nodded.

"Okay great, so first off We're just going to check for any diseases or anything that might have entered the body after the attack happened, so if you could take of your clothes and after I'll ask you a couple of questions" she said and I followed her instructions.