Chapter 18

I love y'all ❤️❤️❤️-yayacarter

I'm telling you, I've never raped or been with a girl under the government age in my life" I stated harshly to the police.

After trying to book the quickest flight back to New York, the police were soon knocking at my door.

I was taken downtown into department for questioning, I've been here for about 3 hours. Meanwhile I hurried to get bey back to her mothers house which was an hour away.

"Well to our understanding, you were only supposed to be ms.knowles guardian for the summer but it turned into a school year where she stayed at your home and finished with online classes, correct?" He asked me.

"Yes sir" I answered.

"You do realize your WIFE told us about affair with you and a minor. It's not looking to good for you Shawn" he spoke.

"EX wife!" I corrected him. "She's just jealous, Beyoncé is simply a child. I want nothing to do with her in that type of way" I explained.

"Well mrs.carter has yet to sign any papers And from my understanding, she was raped by your brother and you weren't questioned, now mr.carter. You're a man so that would automatically make someone think you had something to do with it" he stated and looked at me.

These questions were just unnecessary but at this point I was getting mad.

I jumped up "why in the hell would I do that? I love that girl with all my heart, do you really think I'd be that sick to be apart of some fuck shit like that?" I yelled. I never used language like that but he pissed me off.

The guards grabbed me "Shawn, you need to calm down" the officer said and I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"So you say you love her with all your heart, is this in a relationship type of way?" He smirked.

I huffed out and shook my head. I was getting so frustrated.

"Mr.carter, identify if this is you or not"

he held his phone up to my face with a video playing. It was me and bey kissing while she was in my lap and we in the dark.

"Um, n-no, no that's not me" I stuttered.

"Riight, Mr. Carter come with us" he said and signaled the Guards to grab me.

This is definitely one of the worst days of my life.

I unlocked the front quietly before placing my mom's keys down. I wanted to come grab my charger because I left it, trying to rush to get back home last night.

I looked in Kelly's room, seeing if she was there but she wasn't

I got my charger and went into jay's closet. Missing his touch and scent, I sniffed his favorite white tee.