Introduction

• Dedicated to My Parents

Asalam O Alikum! Hello! Bonjour!

Everyone..

This is story that you are about to read, plunge your mind into, or start to experience is about how each and every single one of us has some flaws, no matter which religion, culture, or society we belong to. Every one of us has our own type of problems, our own type of difficulties that we face, and the mistakes we make regarding those problems and difficulties...

BUT the main thing is how much willing we are to overcome those mistakes that we make, and still are making.

Warning:

-There will be grammatical mistakes, so don't hesitate to point them out.

-If you feel offended by something I wrote then you could point that out too.

-This book is not about any specific religion, so don't feel like I am trying to force you into any religion or belief.

-I tend to write things in a way that will make people think and actually make sense of the text themselves, so if you can't understand something, or can't make sense of a sentence, or how to connect that text with the main plot, so don't hesitate to leave a comment, I will try to explain it to you in the comments.

In conclusion: Thanks for being patient enough to read this, and I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I will!

This book is officially dedicated to my parents who are my everything.

And especially my mother, who encouraged me to write.

Thank you.

Take care!