You

You couldn't believe he was in your dream you did not want to wake up Elliot chuckled "well who else my darling?" You ran to him hugging him tightly sobbing into his chest. "E-elliot where are you? What happened my love?" He sighs "I'll tell you in time...for now lets enjoy the time i have with you" he twirled you around then back to him you giggled a little. You sniffed "i miss you so much Elliot" he smiles slightly "i miss you too darling but i am closer than you think... it's time for you to go you need to awaken love" you began being pulled away from Elliot "n-no! Elliot wait!".
~End Dream~

You shot up in bed tear stained cheeks decorated your rosie cheeks you pulled your knees to your chest and began sobbing "Elliot why? What did you mean your closer than i think?". "Y/N? Darling what is wrong?" You look up to see Pinhead in the doorway "oh Y/N did you have a bad dream again?" You shook your head no he sighs and comes and sits next to you. "What happened this time?" "E-elliot was there and it felt so real...i asked him what happened to him a-and he said he's closer than i think..." He looked at you puzzled "closer than you think? So...he has to be around here somewhere then?".

You shrug "maybe? I don't know...god i miss him so much...it hurts Pinhead" he wraps an arm around you "and i know he loved you..." Suddenly Pinhead flinches violently and holds a hand to his head. "Hm? Pinhead are you alright?" He got up from the bed groaning then suddenly he collapsed to the floor "Pinhead?!" You run to him trying to wake him up. But Pinhead was in a dream with someone you knew and loved very much to find out a shocking secret.

~Pinhead POV~

She asked me if I was alright then I remember hearing Y/N yelling my name before i collapsed. I was in a rather peaceful setting a lushious green field with willow trees everywhere then "Pinhead?" A male voice called I turned to the direction of the voice to see a mortal man. "Why do you ask?" He stepped closer to me "because you have someone very dear to me Pinhead" "do...you mean Y/N?" He smiled "yes she's been searching for me".

The sudden realization hit me "Elliot Spencer?" He nodded "that is I...Y/N is tremendously heartbroken it pains me to see her in such a state". I nodded "yes it pains me as well she still loves you so much yet i know i will never be able to replace you in her heart" he sighed "you won't have to replace me Pinhead...you and i are the same being". I looked at him confused "What do you mean? Your soul resides somewhere in my realm?" "It's our soul if you find it i will become human again and we can both be with Y/N". "If what you speak is true Mr. Spencer where do i begin?"  "The room where i arrived before i became you I can't recall it's exact location in your realm" i nodded.

"But what if i tell Y/N this she won't believe me" he smirked "kiss her... she'll know it's me kissing her" i chuckled "kiss her? How will that help?". "Trust me the way we kiss is the same and Y/N will know if you kiss her in a way that shows passion" i rolled my eyes "and if she doesn't recognize the way we kiss?". He sighed "she will Pinhead tell her what i told you when you awaken" suddenly i was being pulled back into reality and i wake up to Y/N with a relieved look.

~No ones POV~

You looked at him and sighed in relief "thank god your alright the hell happened?" He sat up on the bed "i saw him love..." She raised a brow "saw who?" "Elliot Y/N...him and i are the same person his soul resides somewhere in this realm and if i find it he'll be human again". You laughed "did you hit your head?" He shook his head "Y/N I'm serious he's alive we can both be with you he said to trust us" you rolled your eyes "you did hit your head hard". He grabbed your chin and looked deep into your eyes "Y/N he's alive we can bring him back he said...if you didn't believe us then...t-to kiss you in a way of showing passion". "Yeah right Elliot kissed...i-in a way that you cannot describe" he sighed and gently in a rough way planted his lips onto yours rocking deeper into the kiss he nipped your lip causing you to squeak he bit it this time wanting entrance.

You got the feeling of being under a spell and being weightless like you were floating and feeling numb but in a way that felt calming. He forced the kiss a bit more you pulled away for air "it is you..." She placed two fingers onto her lips lightly "no one else I've ever been with kissed me like that only Elliot did...". He smiled slightly at you "he says he was right that you would know it was him kissing you" you sighed "so is he the voice in your head now?" He smiled "yes and we are the same person...you may call me Elliot for now if you'd like Y/N". You smiled "so...were getting him back? And...i-ill have both of you?" He nodded "seems that way to us darling as we both love you very much". You smiled as did he you had a few tears run down your cheeks but you both knew they were tears of joy.