No

Once you had entered your dream world you were in yours and Elliot's old bedroom, it was neatly made as if it were brand new you smiled at the memories. Like when Elliot decided tickling you would be funny to get back at you for who knows what you did. Or the time he brought you breakfast for your birthday sadly not human organs or souls but your next favorite breakfast food was awesome too (lol poptarts). "Darling?" You jump and whip around only to see Elliot, you wanted to cry he smiled and stepped closer to you "it's you" you whisper as you hold a hand to his cheek and it doesn't phase through. "Of course it's me, i had to come see you your father helped me get into your dreams" you smile "of course he did, he's probably spying right now" he chuckles "oh possibly, so the female cennobite sent for the queen huh?" You nod "no word back yet, i will not lose you i will fight" you growl. "Easy love, stay calm so you stay here with me for the night" you smile a little "okay fine, only because i love you" he chuckled "i wish i was there with you, actually in the real world" you sigh "till we find your soul it has to be like this". He nods "i know" you notice he looks a little pale "E-elliot? You look pale are you alright?" He looks at his hands "that's new, i feel fine however darling" you still feel worried after he reassured you. "So Y/N, i was wondering..." "Yes" you blurted he laughs "so Pinheads not satisfying our demon is he?" You blush "everything's fine in that part of the relationship Elliot Spencer!" Making him laugh again "who's better my love?" He smirks causing you to go bright red. "Oh if i didn't love you so much I'd kill you..." You say as you grasp his jacket collar pulling him into a hard kiss he chuckles into it and pulls away slightly "so I'm the better one?" He asks "just kiss me Elliot" he smiles and pulls you back into what you started resting his hands on your hips.

You press against him and bite his lip earning a surprised sound from him he lowers his hands to your ass giving a squeeze. You moan and bite his lip again backing him against a wall you grinded against him making him hold you closer and attempt to deepen the kiss until a knock was heard on the doorframe. You two gasped and pulled away to see your Dad standing there with a huge shit eating grin plastered onto his burned face "Elliot you dog, you couldn't have waited until after i talked to Y/N?" He gets flustered, clearing his throat and straightening his uniform. "I-im sorry Frederick but she antagonized me i just wanted a small kiss but she didn't let me finish" you sigh "way to go Elliot, yes a majority of it was my fault dad...so what's going on?" Your Dad steps into the bedroom with a small smile. "The Queen's going to help" you gasp "really?!, But what is the story?" Freddy thinks for a moment and gasps "aha, tell tall pale and darkness she wanted to do a girls night i mean she has wanted to meet you for awhile now anyways" you give an oh look. He nods "so just tell him she wanted to hang out and get to know me?" You ask he nods "yes exactly that, now uh I'll leave you two be night princess, Elliot" he gives you a quick hug and he leaves. You sigh "My Father sometimes..." Elliot chuckles "truth be told he did want to speak with you first and knew of my intentions for afterwards" he smirks looking down at you. "Elliot you are the worst" he nods "oh but you love me Y/N" you sigh "yes and i couldn't live without you" he wraps his arms around you "i know how painful this has to be for you, even though i have a physical form in the dream world I can't leave to the real world" you sigh once more "i-i know don't remind me Elliot... It would be better if you could be out there with me" he sighs.

"I'm sorry Y/N, i know but not yet soon however i promise" you nod "i know but not soon enough Elliot" he lifts your chin "I'm afraid Y/N it's time to wake up soon" he guides you into a soft kiss before everything becomes blurry and you're forced back into reality. "I love you" you whisper as you wake up to the dimly lit bedroom and Pinheads arms wrapped around your waist "I love you too" he whispers "sleep alright?, You were talking in your sleep love" you sigh "yeah, weird dream is all". He chuckles "well that does happen, but it sounded as if you were making out with someone" you blush terribly "I-i wasn't it was just black but i coud hear things" he was about to say something but someone started knocking on the door. "I'll get it" he mumbles rolling out of the bed trudging to the door making you giggle sitting up and stretching out your back you hear "oh" Pinhead turns to you "the queen wishes to see you Y/N, i guess you have been staying here awhile it was about time she met you" you smile. "Okay, she sounds really cool" you say he smiles "but she won't be here for awhile, may i propose an idea?" You shrug "sure Pinhead, shoot" "well, how about we have a little fun?" You giggle "you're kidding right?" He sighs "i wish" you laugh "what? While my dad and man mom are here? They'd end you..." "Elliot just told me what happened in your dreams is all..." You sigh. "I'm going to kill him later" he chuckles "well since he can't be here with you just yet I'm what you have" you nod "i know that Pinhead..." He lifts your chin "my goodness Elliot was right, you're eyes do hold stars" you blush "thank you, Elliot always described me poetically".

He smiles "well i would hope so my love" he leans in pressing his lips to yours while he leads this and wraps his free arm around you. The pins poked at your flesh but you didn't mind that at all instead you pressed yourself against him as he nipped your lip and decided to kiss downward. You bit your lip hopefully holding back any moan then he got the idea to nip at you the first time he got a squeak from you making him chuckle against your flesh. But the next few times you wished he'd start to bite you already, he did start to tease you by acting like he was going to bite you knowing it's what you wanted. But what your mind started to imagine was Elliot, right behind you giving you all the affection he used to give you. Pinhead licked his way back up to your lips and stopped to just look at you "what are you thinking love?" He huskily whispers you blush and bite your lip. "N-nothing, just... light headed is all" you lie he nods "well, why don't you..." he starts to lay you down "lay here and we can continue" you smile and nod wrapping your arms around his neck. He starts to whisper things you could be thinking about making you think them before he starts to harshly bite you only for a second or two though. You felt yourself needed him, and wanting the both of them. To be in their hold with no escape. You wince as he bit down hard one time not noticing he drew blood at first. "O-oh my goodness, I'm so sorry love" he rips off his pj shirt dabbing it onto the bite spot you sigh "it's alright, I'm okay Pinhead" "we don't need your dad knowing i did this" you laugh "you are afraid of him since he knows you are dating his daughter" you tease. He growls "i am not afraid of your father my darling" he leans down to kiss you once more. But before he could go any further there is a knock at the door "Pinhead?, Y/N you there? Angelique is here..." It sounded like your Uncle Penny and now you had to brace yourself for whatever may happen in the next few days.