You Won't Have A Choice

"What are you thinking?" He asks curiously as you pulled yourself onto his lap "this ring suppressing me hurts me, can you help me ignore the pain?" You ask. He freezes for a moment seeing the seduction in your eyes he definitely hadn't seen before Elliot has though "what?" You asked him harmlessly "i-i'll stop..." You start as you began to move away shyly. "No no, I liked it just not used to my lady doing the seducing..." He says pulling you back to him being himself again "well, if you're part of Elliot you should know a little of what I've done..." You hint he freezes again but wraps his arms around your waist. "What have you done?" He asks looking at you up and down you smirk slightly before kissing him and some spark ignites from your touch and where Elliot was he felt a little funny possibly gas? That's what he thought. Pinhead currently had his hands on your ass and his tongue down your throat he was more of a moaning mess than you were at the moment not that he was complaining. Elliot coughed quietly and was a little confused "you okay Elliot?" Pennywise asks lighting a cigarette "y-yeah I'm fine just feel a tad off..." He says trying to shake off this odd yes familiar feeling. "What is it? Gas or something?" Pennywise asks him "i-it feels that way, maybe I'm just hungry?" Elliot suggests "well I think Jason was in charge of lunch maybe it's ready?" Pennywise says half sure of it. Now Pinhead had you on the bed tracing over the marks Elliot left previously with ones of his own as you twist your wrists in his grasp wincing each time he bites your healing flesh. "I am still wanting to discover what you've done my love..." He pauses to kiss your neck "but I want a little longer" you bite your lip and nod "good girl" he purrs before going back to work.

Elliot puts a hand on his chest thinking he knows what's going on now "Elliot are you alright?" Angelique asks getting her plate ready for lunch. "Umm, you would know better if say...my other half and Y/N were uhm... right?" She looks at him wide eyed trying to hide a smile "mhm...yeah you'd feel a little how he's feeling" she says trying not to cry tears of laughter. She dishes up quickly and leaves the kitchen "please don't say anything!" Elliot cries not in the mood for this shit he sighs and facepalms "please, for the love of god let this be part of Y/Ns plan..." He groans annoyed. He's also a little surprised at you that you would go that route for whatever your plan is you were clever but really Y/N? He thought you couldn't think of anyway else?. I mean you would kill him if he hadn't put the ring on you bam problem solved but you were distraught or at least somehow stun him and run like in the movies. Like they said he won't physically hurt you in a bad way but you got him on his back and cuffed to his headboard he had a scrawny but muscular body like Elliot did but pale like porcelain. "You've cuffed Elliot to the bed? I'm impressed you went that far..." He says biting his lip "I'm surprised you actually have a darker side to you Y/N you were holding out on me..." He says sounding hurt. "I know, I'm sorry master, forgive me?" You beg innocently "you'll have to prove it to me kitten, you did hurt me" he says looking away from you as you sigh lacing your fingers with his as you rest on top of him leaning forward.

Elliot went upstairs to your former room and tried to eat and not think about what you and Pinhead were doing  he wanted to puke please let it be part of your plan. You had him like putty in your hands he desperately wanted to take over but was liking this part of you far to much he had never felt anything quite like this a little like this sure. As you slid your hands apart from his the ring since it was in contact with him it got wiggled off just enough to where you could slide your finger out the rest of the way. He didn't notice when it fell behind the bed and hit the floor but you did then your Dad felt as if a wave crashed over him "Pinhead had suppressed her powers..." he says to himself "what was that?" Otis asks. "Y/Ns okay, he suppressed her powers so I wouldn't be able to track her..." He says to Otis "so she's okay?" Female asks "yeah, yeah she is we will be able to track her in the Cennobite domain now" Angelique enters the room "Freddy did you feel that?" She asks. "Yes, he suppressed Y/Ns powers but I can feel my babys aura she's ready to annihilate an entire city with her rage right now" Freddy says a little afraid of you. Since Pinhead is basically ruler of the domain and if your power remained suppressed he can easily twist and turn the domain into a maze and they'd all possibly die trying to find you. But now easily they can get passed anything he dishes out to locate you and end this Elliot finally felt normal on a brighter note.

You had fallen asleep a bit later he was telling you the story of Female it was sweet how she didn't think she was brutal enough but the other three male Cennobites encourage her that she was a brutal bitch. You missed Pinhead describing the gory details when she massacred some CEO "we were so proud of her, Y/N?" He says before hearing your calm breathing and light snores. He smiles slightly "sweet dreams my darling" he whispers before adjusting himself so he can hold you while you sleep "I love you" he says before kissing your cheek and resting beside you. You felt your equivalent of normal too all your power coursing through your vein Freddy knew why Angelique could feel it. If there was a demon of equal power to someone like a Queen demon they could sense that power but that wasn't the reason for this instance. "She still never found out?" Angie asks as Freddy is leaning against the door frame of the living room "no, i figured when the time was right you should be the one to tell her" he replies calmly "she'll want to know why i couldn't stay" she says looking up at him. "Hell was falling apart in your domain of it she'll understand Angie just...hurt a little" she nods as he comes and sits beside her "it's okay beautiful, she needs us now more than ever" he says carefully taking her hand in his. She flinches slightly but gives his hand a squeeze "well at least i got to spend time with you in hell, when she first used her powers i felt it all that time we thought she was human..." She starts. "I know, I was shocked too Angie" Freddy says getting Angie to look at him "she definitely gets her powers from you ya know?" She smiles slightly "and your stubborness I've been told and experienced" she teases. They both laugh you definitely got your stubbornness from your Dad but she loved that about him.

"Freddy, I don't want the others knowing this but in order to kill Pinhead, E-Elliot may have to return to Hell too..." Angie says with a saddened look. Freddy sighs "I know, we all know she'd choose Elliot but of course things can't be that easy" she nods "let's hope Pinhead doesn't know how to join the two forms then she will have to kill them both" Angie huffs not wanting to see her little girl in pain again. "Can't believe her stepmother ratted you out when she was just as crazy and getting you killed may i add" she brings up annoyed "yeah well, I took our baby girl with me getting back at the bitch" Freddy says laying back on the couch. "Why didn't we tell her when we had the chance that I'm her mother?" Angelique asks "well babe on top of everything going on with Pinhead she'd have a ton more to process with everything that was happening she may not have believed it either at the time" Angelique had to agree there. You were already stressed and scared Angie when you were born and she couldn't take you to Hell with her told Freddy it was best you never knew who your real mom was and to think you had normal human parents. Angelique loved you from the moment your eyes opened she never stopped loving you even though you didn't remember her if things were a bit better she would have stayed.