Oh, No Tears Please

You struggled against him refusing to back down this was how you were hiding your fear from him he managed to chain you to a wall until you calmed down. He also had possession of a ring that blocks a demon much like you it blocks your powers and Elliot used to have this object in his collection which Pinhead stole it of course. Once he got you chained he slid the ring on and whomever put it on someone is the only one who could remove it but perhaps if you focused all of your energy and power on it to remove it it may just shatter. "Y/N, I'd like to release you from those chains but you need to calm down...and not attempt to break my hand again" he says with his patience wearing thin with you he sighed as you look away from him. "It didn't have to be this way you know?" He says sitting in a chair across from you "you would have killed Elliot anyway Pinhead, I'm not stupid" you hiss as you pull on the chains "no use im afraid, that ring prevents you from using any of your powers" he smirks slightly. "A nice little token from Elliot's old home" he adds as you sigh "I loved you, why did you have to do this?" You ask of him with watery eyes "easy, you would've left me completely to be with him again I'd become a distant memory" Pinhead tells you calmly. "No, Pinhead I could never leave you it was because of you I found love again" you tell him pulling the chains to get a little closer to him he sighs "if only you had never met Elliot just me in the beginning" he says standing up. You flinch at his move and cower back "one thing for sure is i can't I hurt you, but i can hurt him" he says darkly "please don't do this" you beg "I love you" you add with watery eyes.

He sighs and leaves you "not that you'll be going anywhere but i shall return soon my darling" you sigh as he leaves and stand there afraid of what he might be planning to do to you when he returns. Sure he's still part of Elliot doesn't mean he won't hurt you is your logic Cennobites were demons mostly and could be ruthless when they wanted to be is what all of Elliot's books said, where is he when you need him? You wanted to be with your family. "So he's taken Y/N to your old home?" Elliot asks "no, she's in his domain but..." Freddy sighs "he's waiting there for me, probably to bargain for her life and I have to go alone" he breathes. "With the shape you're in Fred, not a chance in hell you are going this instant" Pennywise says sternly "We don't have a choice but Pennywise is right, Y/N is strong she can hold out for now" Elliot says so confident in his words. Angie sighs "he is possibly trying to make her join him, but not violently" she says "no, if he ever talked about Y/N and her darker side he'd love to explore it but guilt would hang with him if he actually hurt her" Female adds "thats the me part of him" Elliot says with a sigh "luckily he still has part of you in him" Angie huffs. Right now something comforting sounded nice to you as fucked as it is you wanted Pinhead with you with him you still felt safe somehow. You grew tired and couldn't keep your eyes open much longer and fell asleep on your knees with your arms up because of the chains and Pinhead still hasn't returned. He was watching Elliot from an orb with black mist emerging from it seeing what he was planning currently Elliot was looking at a a picture of you and him that he always kept with him.  It was your first official date together and he said to dress up if you liked too and you had bought a dress that you hadn't gotten to wear yet you were wondering what Elliot would think. You were at the bottom of the stairs giggling and smiling at his shocked reaction at the dress you were wearing he said wait right there and he left to get his camera. You tried to stop giggling when he asked you to stay still and smile for him but that picture always makes him smile anyways  "you looked beautiful that night, then again you always look beautiful..." He says to himself. Pinheads eyes widened at the picture "you did look beautiful in that...hmm..." He starts to think for moment you current clothing was starting to smell and a bath may relax you.

He goes back to the room you are in and smiles slightly that you were asleep so peaceful yet again he kneeled down and got a grip on you then undid the chains. Hoisting you into his arms you slightly clung to him and let out a slight whine this he liked "Ssh, rest now my love" he whispers before leaving a kiss on your cheek he carefully lays you down in his bed then pulls a blanket over you. "Perhaps I should speak with Elliot while you are asleep..." He whispers before he disappeared into a dark fog Elliot sighs as he stares into the bathroom mirror. "If it's me you want let her go..." He breathes honestly terrified "please, don't hurt her" he begs "oh I don't plan to..." Elliot gasps looking up into the mirror "let her go, please" he begs again. "Use the puzzlebox and you'll find her in my domain, she has to choose and I know just how to persuade her" he says with a slight smirk "what are you going to do?" Elliot asks in a panic ked tone Pinhead just chuckles then disappears from the mirror. You jolted awake and looked around the familiar sight and relieved you were alone but that worried you more "Pinhead?" You call hoping he hears you from wherever he  may be. He perked up and smiled slightly that you were awake he left his private area of the library and was headed for his room you sat curled in a ball against the headboard shaking. He sighs seeing you in that state "my love are you alright?" He asks sitting on the edge of the bed "you don't need to be afraid, you have me to protect you don't you?" he asks carefully scooting closer to you. "Let me help you..." He whispers you slightly look up at him "there's my girl, do you really think I'd ever strike you?" He asks trying to put a hand to your cheek and not make you jump. "You left me alone..." You say almost offended "it's was only for a few minutes my dear, nothing to worry about...oh, that's right you have a fear of being by yourself when you awaken..." You nod scooting closer to him. "I'm so sorry, I should've remembered that better from your first night here..." He smiles slightly "even though we were complete strangers then..." You nod seeming innocent even though you had a plan of your own brewing.