Rescue

"Freddy with your condition it wouldn't be safe for you to face him..." Pennywise pleads "She's my daughter, it's my job to protect her isn't it? And that's what I'm going to do" Freddy growls "we need to save Elliot first, knowing Pinhead he won't last much longer" Angelique argues. Freddy tries standing without his cane but Penny quickly catches him "all the more reason for me to go too, we got a score to settle" he says before coughing Angie sighs "Freddy please, if you want to help your daughter be with Elliot again you need to stay here with her and P.J." he looks up "stay with them" she says he nods in response. "I'll head upstairs to keep an eye on her" he says and leaving to do so "if he's with Y/N i can go" Freddy says "oh come off it dumbass you ain't goin" he groans "but Pennyyyy" he whines Jason then smacks him in a way of saying no. "Okay honey I'm not goin christ..." Freddy replies holding a hand to his cheek meanwhile you were asleep but calm but feeling lonely in severals ways too you tried getting your mind to think of Elliot or bringing him into your dreams. You sigh it kept coming out fuzzy and you know you tried not to think of Pinhead and you know you were failing his darker side making you think otherwise about it of course.

Later you tried to shake that off but no luck of course part of you though did want him with you as you were alone you felt that something was there with you. "Whoever is there get out, or you'll regret it" you growl "even if it's me?" Pinhead says with a soft smile you quickly rose and whipped around "yes" you reply fighting back tears "oh but we both know how you are feeling" he teases. "Get out of my dreams, the dream is a sacred space free of monsters like you" he sighs but smiles "i am much better than Elliot, did he ever bite? Scratch? Or hold you by the neck?" He says as he reaches forward his fingertips brush lightly against your neck he smirks as you blush and look away. "Don't touch me" you hiss at him "everyone's inner demons can be tamed love all you need to do is fear me but worship me the same" he says stepping directly in front of you. Glaring up at him he smirks "i know i kiss you better than him" he whispers down at you leaning closer to you with a glint in his eyes "you don't love me" you growl "you knew Elliot was alive this whole time!" You cry "you were playing stupid the moment we met!". You gasp slightly "deep inside Elliot you've been alive planning this...the whole time" you breathe out "what a clever girl, only flaw in that is that this was Elliot's greatest fear and i came into view to make it come true" he smiles sickly sweet before pulling you into a deep kiss. He quickly grasps your wrists to prevent you from pulling away it just made you struggle harder that's when you get the idea and bite down on his lower lip with your demon teeth making him pull away. "You are no dream master Pinhead in here this is where i rule" he chuckles "do your worst love" he says sickly sweet as you change the environment to a place where you are most powerful your Dad's boiler room. "Really love? You know i can easily change this into something that will hurt you" he replies concerned "no you can't I'll know it's a trick" you argue "oh but not when emotions cloud your mind" he replies making Elliot appear on his knees bruised and beaten "n-no it's not him!" You cry "Y/N?" He says weakly. "Y/N! Hell you need to get out of here darling!" He shouts to you "no it's not real!" You cry beginning to panic slightly "go on Y/N, leave the man you love in my hands" Pinhead teases "get. Out!!!" You shrieked shoving your hands in front of you making him disappear again but leaving Elliot with you.

"Huh? Why aren't you gone?" You ask the supposed dream Elliot "Darling he wasn't joking, i-its me" he wheezed you rush to his side "my god what has he done to you?" He chuckles as you help him up "broken ribs doesn't mean a broken spirit, the thought of being with you again kept me alive" he says sweetly. "This better work, i hope i wake up with you" you tell him "don't worry, I'll be right there love" he reassures you as you begin to focus and fade out of your dream world you let out a gasp as you sit up. Elliot alerts you of his presence letting out a cough "Elliot..." You say in relief before hugging him "christ let me get help" you were about to dash but Elliot grabs your arm "not yet, i want it to be just us for a moment" he pleads. You sigh "Elliot you need Penny to patch you up...." You argue "please Y/N..." He begs you grunt in frustration before leaving he sighs "marry me?" He sighs tucking away a small box in his pants pocket. "Elliot christ! She wasn't kidding...Angie grab the kit will ya?" He calls down the hall "on it!" She yells back meanwhile downstairs you were explaining what just happened. "But you both are okay right?" Your dad asks "yes, Elliot took a beating though that's why i grabbed uncle Penny" you tell him "why didn't you just heal him? The type you are has that power" the Female says "i-i never discovered how, I'm not powerful enough either..." Freddy takes your hand "you are, you just need to have faith in yourself like we do" he says with a sigh "i know you can" he adds. Suddenly you hear heavy footsteps Jason then picks you up holding you close making you giggle "hi mom..." You say tiredly "he's been worried sick about you sweetheart" your dad says P.J. then runs downstairs "phew! When i didn't see you with Elliot i feared the worst he says "and where were you?" The female growls "just because I'm an alien doesn't mean i don't pee" he replies before holding a hand to your cheek.

And back upstairs Pennywise was almost finished patching up Elliot "Dam, he said all that about ya?" Penny asks "yes, he really thinks I'm what he is" Elliot says annoyed. "And Y/N couldn't sense it was really you?" He asks as well Elliot sighs "i could see the pain in her eyes, she really wished it was really me a-and it was i suppose she just had enough hurt already" Elliot tells him Penny sighs grabbing Elliot's bloody clothes and for the little box to fall out catching both their attentions. "Eh? What's this little bugger?" He says picking it up "a-ah haa it's nothing!...nothing!" Elliot cries Pennywise opens the red velvety thing and gasps. Pinhead however was less than pleased "marry her?! He better not!" He growls as two shadowy figures approach "are you prepared?" Pinhead asks the figures sigh Pinhead growls in annoyance then presses a special button on a remote that electrocutes the figures. "Gyaah!" "Ahh!" They scream "y-yes" "wh-what he said..." They groan and walk off he had a plan all along to make you his before he ever met you permanently. "You are gonna ask her to marry ya?" Penny asks Elliot as he sighs "yes Mr. Pennywise i want to very much, i-i tried to stop her before she left to fetch you" he says. Penny smiles "you better fuckin do dis, if Pinhead comes after ya we may all die now may be yo last chance" Penny says with a hand on his shoulder Elliot nods with a small smile.