Chapter 1

Dave East:

"How was school man?" My brother asked as I got in the backseat.

"Uncle Dave!" Royalty shouted

I smiled, "Niiiiiiiiieeeeece!" I picked her up as she unbuckled her seat belt. My brother pulled off as I attacked my neice with kisses. 

"Hey David." Jhene said in a peaceful tone, I was greeted with a smile.

"Hey  sis, and school was school bro you know." I replied, Jhene was my  brother's girlfriiend of 7 years. They were completely opposite from each other, my brother was crazy and quick to spazz but Jhene couldn't give two fucks about shit. You should see her argue it's the funniest thing ever. 

"Uncle Dave I found a turtle." Royalty said regaining my attention

"Where you find a turtle at?" I asked

"Daddy." She said pointing at Chris

"I bought her a-" My brother stopped talking as we rode past a crowd standing on the corner of 12th and Venis. He swerved into a parking lot, I sat Royalty down and got out the car with my brother. "Man Jhene lock these doors and if I start bustin at a nigga? Go home." He said as he took his jacket off leaving it in the front seat. I followed him through the crowd. "Fuck is goin on bruh?" Chris asked pushing some nigga from up out of Tyga's face. 

"I work for puffy nigga we taking over this corner!" 

this nigga just fucked up, my brother is crazy.

"Aye man before bullets start flying and niggas start losing they life just gone ahead and go home." I say standing in between my brother who now had a wild look in his eyes.

"Dave go get my wife and kid home man you know the drill." Chris said rolling up his sleeve. My big brother might've been a street nigga but he stayed in a nice button down some designer jeans with his shirt tucked in and some designer shoes rather it was some Louis Vuitton dress shoes or some jordan's he had just as many tattoos as I did though I was taller than my brother he could probably beat my ass still to this day. 

"I ain't leaving you here by yourself." 

"I go-

"No disrespect Ty but ain't nobody got my brother like I got my brother." I said interrupting tyga before he could reply. I pushed this short ass nigga up out my brother face. He swung off on me, and his punch landed on my cheek. My brother came out of no where punching this nigga repeatedly, right hoo, left hook he kept them punches coming and I was watching to make sure nobody stepped in. Two other dudes came running down the street about to get my brother off of dude. I grabbed the short one-up by his shirt tossing him onto the ground and he groaned out in pain as he hit the ground hard. I punched the other one in the face as hard as I could and that nigga hit the ground, my brother got off of dude pulling his gun out aiming it at him. 

"This is a message to puffy, and tell that bitch the next time he pull this stunt I'm gone come personally deliver some bullets to him and whoever the fuck he care about!" My brother yelled shooting the dude in the head three times. He put his gun in his belt on his back, "Let's go Ty and dave." He said, my brother gently pushed me in front of him. I walked through the crowd with them following close behind. I got into the back with Ty. Once my brother got in the car he sped off. 

"Everything okay sweetie?" Jhene asked, my brother looked over at her and smiled. "What?" She asked returning the smile.

"I told you if I shot a nigga drive off, why you was still here?"

"Christopher I got you baby." She replied in that same gentle tone she's had since I was 10. I wanted that, not jhene but someone like her she's like a mother to me. Me and Chris didn't know who our parents was we got dropped off at a fire station and since then Chris raised me. My brother was 23 and he was the most feared man on the streets of queens due to how crazy he was. You had crazy people with balls but they had control over their crazy...but Chris he would shoot a police officer in the face for pulling him over. He was so feared the law didn't even want to fuck with him, shit he had some cops that worked for him. He was a big deal that's why I don't mention he's my brother to anyone. He's overprotective everybody knew not to fuck with me, Jhene, or royalty he literally gave no fucks about anybody else. Ty could've got shot right back there and he would not have gave a fuck. He would've shrugged and said shit happens, crazy but he don't feel anything. 

I ain't in he streets like my brother, though my brother is a college graduate he does nothing with his degree. I was going to finish high school and go into an engineering school. I can't be involved in the streets because just in case something happens to Chris I gotta have a safe occupation so I can take care of my niece and Jhene. 

"Aye bro pull up at that laundry mat Jhene said was same day hiring." I said

"Why you tryina get a job bruh you know I got you. How much money you need man?" He asked, he been trying to convince me for days not to get a job.

"Let him get the job Chris he want his own money." Jhene intervened and he sighed giving in.

Cassie Ventura:

"How may I help you?" I asked a tall tattooed man

"I was just looking for work mama." He said examining the place

"Really? You wanna work at this dump?" I asked surprised

"I'm here ain't I?" He asked with a smirk, he licked his lips once our gaze met. He was probably one of the most beautiful men I have ever laid eyes on. It is definitely okay to look and not touch. 

"Dave Imma stand right here because over here is enemy territory and if somebody run up in here on you I'm gone lose my shit man." Another tattooed man said entering the store, he was gorgeous too. Where were these men when I was single? 

"Aight big bruh." he replied. "Look I'm 17, I'm free after 12 every day what's the word ma? I need to fill out an app or some shit?" He asked he had this look on his face like he wanted to just eat me right up. 

"How soon can you start young man?" I asked amusing myself, the boy was 17 I'm 28 I just thought it was funny.

"Now if it means I'm working the rest of the shift with you." 

"I'm in a relationship and I'm 28, you're 17 little boy."

He did an amusing scoff, he picked up the clipboard off the counter reading the paper attached to it. "Cassie is it?" I nodded. "Cute. I'll be here tomorrow at 12:30 I'm hired."

"Y-You can't hire yourself young man that ain't how this works." I said laughing before he could walk out, he stopped in his tracks turning to look at me with that same goofy smirk from earlier.

"I just did, see you tomorrow I need a large in that there uniform shirt mama." He replied before leaving out. 

I shook my head laughing, "He told you." His older brother said coming from behind the detergent we had for sale. "Be safe." He said before leaving out as well.

~~~~~

@IconicFanFicCrew

if you aren't already following that page go follow it! 

Me,  and   derpy_awesomeness

xqueend23

are writing a story right now called 'Fell Too Deep' go vote and comment tell us what y'all think

Make sure you do the same for this book as well, and while y'all at it go check out my other new fanfic 'Criminal At Heart' my most active fans (Don't spam it guys really give feedback) will first get their story read and a shout out for you and your story, and yes I'm doing up to 3 people a chapter so the faster these comment sections get up and the votes get up the faster 3 people get themselves and their story shouted out. You can get as many shout outs as possible it all depends on how active YOU are.

So go be active on our collab page ! On my page ! and on Derpy and Dash page as well ! I'm watching and I see everything everywhere.

Thanks for the support guys!

Sincerely Jay