Chapter 4

Cassie

Cassie.

Kehlani

Kehlani.

Cassie Ventura:

"Fuck you get these cars from?" Diddy asked, I'd had these cars for at least a month and a half and he's just now realizing it.

"Dave gave them to me." I say with a slight smirk, I loved making him jealous cause when he thinks I'm leaving him for someone else he tends to get his shit together for a while.

"Bitch you fuckin him?"

"No, a-" He picked me up by my neck slamming me up against the wall.

"Puffy that drop's ready man!" Darrell yelled

"When I get back here them cars better be gone." He gritted letting me go, he gave me this disgusting look before he walked out the room. I rolled my eyes, I grabbed my keys to the Cruze before walking over to the window watching Diddy pull off. I sat on the bed grabbing my heels pulling them on. I stood up checking myself in the mirror, all my bruises had finally healed I've been trying to stay on Diddy's good side.

I grabbed my purse and my phone, 8:45 PM. I needed to get going. I put my phone in my purse walking out the room, I walked down the steps turning off the hall light in the process. That nigga love to leave lights on and don't pay shit.

I walked out the front door locking the bottom lock before closing it behind me.

Once I got to the store I seen Dave's Tesla parked out front and he was standing at the entrance smoking on a blunt. I got out the car quickly making my way over to him. "Hey ma, you good?" He asked as he embraced me. Why did this man always smell so good?

"Yea now that I'm here with you." I replied. He let me go and I unlocked the door, I walked in first and he came in behind me.

I locked the door back closing the shades. "So wassup?" He asked

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what happened a couple months ago."

"I never blamed you." He replied sweetly with a smile. I walked closer to him. I grabbed his hands putting them on my waist, and stood on my tippy toes pressing my lips against his.