Chapter 13

Dave East:

Dave East:

"Chris bruh! You my big brother you gotta help me man, Cassie just called and he got her trapped in the house, she locked herself in the bathroom!"

"Why you wanna help this girl so bad man? That bitch won't leave that nigga alone! How many times she had you looking stupid for this nigga and you wanna help her?!"

"I love her, she need help man.. I know I'm only 17 and you don't approve, but bruh I love her, so if you not coming to help me I'm going by myself! But you know what happened last time I went by myself.."

"You sure you love her lil bruh?"

"Yes. If somethin' happen to her, imma go crazy."

"Go get my gun, let me go tell Jhené to have some fuckin bail money ready. You better marry this bitch David I swear, cause I'm finna kill this nigga this time."

"What the hell is goin on I just Kairi and DJ down for a nap?" Mila asked with Lani close behind her.

"Diddy won't let Cassie leave we about to go handle this and get rid of this nigga for good." I explain while Chris ran upstairs.

"Y'all need to wait for Ermias." Mila replied

"Dave let that bitch go she don't bring this family no type of luck! She just bad news!" Lani shouted at me, I was in the middle of putting a gun in my waist. She is the mother of my daughter I wasn't bout to just let her sit over there and get her ass beat especially when all she doing is trying to get out.

"Nah man I ain't gone tell y'all again I ain't letting shorty go out like that."

"I'm coming over there as soon as Nip get here." She replied

Cassie Ventura:

"I can't do this anymore we fight too much!"

"Bitch you cheatin on me who you think you playin wit?! Bitch I'll kill you if you ever try to leave me!"

"You are crazy!" He smacked me across my face

"Shut up! Shut up!" he smacked me again, he threw me over the counter and hit the floor hard hitting my head he came and grabbed me by my throat standing over me.

"Get off of me!" I shouted he was about to hit me until he was tackled. I looked over at Dave punching him in his face repeatedly.

"I wish you would touch my lil brother bitch ass nigga anyone of you niggas!" I looked over at his big brother pointing his gun at Jax and Darrell who was about to get up. "Come on bruh." He said to me helping me up keeping the gun pointed at them. "You good?" He asked