Chapter 5

Dave East:

Dave East:

"What was that David?" Kehlani asked with a grin on her face.

"This lil shorty I been tryina get at for a month." I sighed

"She's cute." She replied, Kehlani and I had some history. She was my heart always gone be my heart but she was forever gone be in the streets and I had bigger dreams. I knew no matter what shorty always had my back, she would shoot at whoever and kill whatever when it came to me.

"Thank you, how you been?" I asked leaning back against the front door.

"Running shit in the hills, Nipsey let me beat a nigga ass before we came here. I been taking them boxing lessons and then switched over to Jujitsu so a bitch legit a killer." She explained smiling showing her dimples.

"You a killer, huh?" I asked chuckling. "You talking to a nigga who took out 20 niggas no help." I bragged.

"Yes daddy I know." She said, she walked closer to me placing her hands on my chest slightly closing the gap between us. Though Lani was my first love, we never made it to the point of having sex. I look at her and I see so much potential, the streets got her heart though and I ain't judging her.

"What happened to the lil thug you was fuckin with in the hills?" I asked

"Boy Quavo is there and I am here, with you. He's still my nigga but nobody comes before you and you know that." She explained

I hated that nigga, he tried to brag about having her. He tried to make it seem like I couldn't have her ass back on lock if I wanted. I could, and she was gone always be mine I ain't wanna hurt the lil nigga pride. "Come on baby.." she spoke seduction laced in her voice, she grabbed my hand leading me upstairs, I allowed her to pull me upstairs. She led me past my nieces room, she pushed my bedroom door open dragging me in behind her.

I closed the door behind me, she pulled me in front of her. "I still love you Dave." She mumbled pushing me back on the bed. She climbed on top of me, she hovered over me her now blond curly hair was everything, she was everything.

"You know we can't be together, right?" I remind her

"We don't have to be together, just fuck me better than you fuck these other bitches David. What we do don't have to leave this room." I flipped her over so now she was under me, the way she bit her bottom lip instantly drove a nigga crazy.

Though Cassie was on my mind heavy I ain't belong to her. She wasn't mine, and I ain't owe her anything just like she didn't owe me anything. So when my lips connected with Kehlani's I didn't understand why a nigga was feeling guilty, but at the same time I felt myself falling in love all over again.

The way we kissed it drew me in more, the way this felt was all too good to be right. Shit was crazy how she had a nigga heart doing flips. My eyelids had a mind of their own as they closed. It's like I melted into her, kissing her made me feel like nothing else existed though it felt like this where I wasn't supposed to be my heart still yearned for her.