1

—DANIEL
"I now pronounce you husband and husband." The officiate said. "You may kiss the groom." Jonah leaned in and set his soft lips on mine. I kissed back with passion. This time, it felt right.

We were in Paris. We told everyone that we were going to renew our vows. This time, we actually eloped—but not completely. Corbyn, Christina, Jack and Zach came along.

"I love you," Jonah smiled softly. "I love you more." Our friends awed and clapped at the sight. "Daniel, throw the bouquet!" Jack said excitedly. Him and Zach were getting pretty serious so I'm sure he wants it.

I turned my back to them and counted to three, then I released the roses into the air. I heard cheering, and when I turned, I saw that Zach had caught it. His cheeks matched the colour of the roses as Jack smiled at him.

Jonah grabbed my hand and we ran down the alter and out of the chapel, our friends following. "So how are we gonna celebrate?" Corbyn asked. He was on his heels, ready for a night of partying. But I had something else in mind.

"Why don't you guys go celebrate? Jonah and I are gonna wander off alone." Jonah gave me a confused look. "We are?" I nodded. "I have something planned." He pouted a little. "So we're not going straight to our hotel room?"

Everyone chuckled as I smacked his chest. "Later," I hissed. "Now come," I grabbed his hand and we broke off into a jog. I heard them congratulate us one more time before we disappeared into the night.

"We're gonna run the whole way?" Jonah panted. "It's not far!" I assured. It was already dark out, but the streets of Paris were still thriving. People gave us weird looks as we excused our way through. It's like they've never seen two gay men who just got married running around Paris.

Once we finally reached our destination, we were a mess. I was having trouble catching my breath and so was Jonah. "A tattoo parlour?" He asked with a surprised expression. "Yeah, I'm getting one."

Jonah turned to me. "Really? You said you'd never." I shrugged. "Well the one I want to get is meaningful, so come on!" I dragged him into the shady store.

The tattoo artist asked me what I wanted, and I told him. I described my idea and he drew the stencil, but I made sure Jonah didn't know anything about it.

Once he prepped me, we were ready to begin. "Okay Jonah, you can't look!" I warned for the millionth time. "Okay, okay!" He nodded. "Hold my hand though, I'm scared." Jonah reached out for my hand and I laced my fingers with his.

The artist began to engrave the tattoo on my skin. "Are you okay baby?" Jonah asked, his back facing me. "I'm okay, it's bearable." I tried to distract myself. "Nous venons de nous marier." I told the guy. "Oh, félicitations!"

A few minutes later, and it was finally over. "D'accord, vous avez tous terminé!" I put my shirt back on. "Merci!" I quickly paid and Jonah and I left.

"Can I see it now?" Jonah whined. "You will soon, I promise!" Jonah groaned. It was now around midnight, and the streets were almost empty. It was also getting cold.

"Can you believe we're married? Again?" Jonah sighed out of happiness. I smiled to myself as my eyes scanned over the bright lights on the Eiffel Tower.

"Can we please go have sex now?" I rolled my eyes out of amusement. "Alright, fine." I gave in. "I hope you're not tired, it's gonna be a long night." Jonah winked at me, and before we knew it, we found ourselves running again.

As soon as we stepped out of the elevator, Jonah scooped me up in his arms bridal style. "Jonah!" I squealed with a giggle. Jonah ran to our room, probably disturbing everyone on the way. Something tells me we're gonna be disturbing them all night.

He fiddled with the key card and inserted it into the door. We got the same suite as last time. We were doing everything over, doing it right. But this time I won't sleep on the sofa chair and sneak into bed with him at night, this time I'll fall asleep in his arms.

Jonah wasted no time, he immediately dropped me onto the bed. I kicked my shoes off and he did the same to his before diving over me. Our lips met in the middle. The amount of lust between us was at its highest.

"I love you so much." Jonah said in between kisses. I pulled him even closer to me, taking in his familiar scent. "I love you too." I said while ripping open his shirt.

Once Jonah took my shirt off, he paused. He studied my tattoo in silence. He ran his soft fingers over it, tracing the sensitive skin. "A firefly?" He wondered.

His eyes met mine, "It's for you." I confessed. "Because Jonah," I reached up to where my heart was and placed my hand over his. "You light up my world like nobody else."

& we're back.

-dolanschonce