6

—DANIEL
I felt warm kisses being placed on my neck. Without realizing, I hummed in appreciation. "Time for work Dani." My husband's sexy morning voice rung through my ears. "No!" I groaned.

Jonah chuckled into my ear, sending shivers down my back. "Get up babe." He cooed. "What's the point? I can't even walk." I mumbled sleepily. Jonah let out a small laugh.

"It was that good huh?" I turned to face him. His face was now directly above mine. "So fucking good." I moaned at the thought alone. I reached up and caressed his face.

"Maybe we should ditch work and do it again. Over and over and over..." I leaned up and kissed his lips softly. Jonah immediately melted over me. He bit my lip gently, making me lose it at 8 am.

"Ok," he pulled away. "You stay here. I'll drop off Yara at daycare and I'll be back." He winked before getting out of bed. I checked him out as he walked into the washroom. I didn't bother getting out of bed. Instead, I fell back to sleep until he would return.

When Jonah woke me up the second time, it was half an hour later. He was naked under the covers with me. Lucky for him, I was too. After the multiple rounds last night, I couldn't even get up to put some boxers on.

"You want breakfast first babe?" Jonah ran his fingers through my hair. "Fuck that. I want you." I said eagerly. With a smirk, Jonah connected our mouths.

I gave him a few lustful kisses before I straddled his waist. Jonah sat against the dashboard. I ran my hands up his fit chest while his tongue explored my mouth.

In a matter of minutes, his erection began poking at me. I pulled away from him for a second and reached over to the nightstand. I fondled with the lube bottle eagerly.

Quickly, I applied the substance to my fingers and pumped Jonah a few times. Jonah let out a few grunts while I stroked him. And as soon as he was ready, I lowered myself on to him.

We wasted no time, after all these years I didn't need time to adjust. I picked up my pace immediately. The whole bed moved with us while I bounced on him.

"Jonah!" I moaned. He angled himself at my g-spot. He new exactly where it was by now. I shut my eyes as Jonah bit my neck while he thrusted upwards.

In a few minutes, Jonah came inside me. I continued to circle my hips until I was over the edge too. I panted heavily as I slowed down and came to a stop. "Fuck, it gets better every time."

I got off Jonah and fell onto the bed. My heart was still racing. Jonah leaned over me and kissed me gently. "I love you." He smirked. "I love you more." I kissed him back.

He eventually picked me up and carried me into the shower. We got distracted a second time and he took me there too. But then he got out to start on breakfast.

After the shower, I slipped on a clean pair of boxers. I changed the sheets and slipped right back into bed. There was no point in getting up today.

Jonah then came back up stairs. "Breakfast in bed? We haven't done that since our honeymoon." I smiled at the memory. "My baby deserves the best." Jonah kissed me while setting down the tray in my lap.

I stared at him adoringly for a second. And then I realized, with Jonah, our whole marriage is like the honeymoon phase. It's been over two years, and every day still feels like the morning after our wedding.

Jonah fed me waffles and strawberries. We even had a little sexy fun with whipped cream for while. After breakfast, we both relaxed back in bed. "I wish everyday was like this."

Jonah smirked at my comment and grabbed my hand. He placed a soft kiss on it. "Can I talk to you about something?" He asked nervously. "Sure baby, what is it?"

Jonah sat up properly, and I did the same. I immediately got worried. I hoped everything was okay. "I'm listening." I nodded assuringly. "I want something..." he fiddled with my hands.

I tilted my head sideways. "Jonah, I already told you that I'm not moving to Switzerland. You know how much I hate chocolate." I tried to get him to lighten up. And it worked, he laughed. "It's not that."

I leaned in and kissed him. "You can tell me." I nodded for him to go on. Jonah took in a deep breath, and then he let it out, leaving me in shock. "I want another baby."

I froze. Speechless. "A—a baby?" I stuttered. Jonah slowly nodded. "How about we just get a dog?" I don't know if we're ready for that yet. Yara still needs all the attention she can get.

Jonah shook his head at me with amusement. "No, I want a baby to take care of. Yara was already a toddler when we got her, we never got to experience all the firsts. I want that with you Daniel."

The idea slowly grew on me. All I've ever wanted was a big happy family with Jonah. "But... how are we gonna do it? Should we leave work again or?..."

Jonah seemed so excited. He perked up. "I was thinking this time only I'll take parental leave. I'll stay at home and care for the baby. It's not like they need me, my dad controls everything."

I looked down, still unsure. "For how long do you plan on staying home?" I asked. "I don't know. Just until our baby is ready for daycare." he shrugged. "That means you want to take over a year off?"

"Yeah, so what? What's better than staying home and caring for your family? I'll take care of our kids, cook and clean." Jonah said. "But baby, I don't want you to be a 1950s housewife."

Jonah laughed a little. "Daniel," he grabbed both of my hands. "I want to do it. I think we're ready. We're at a golden time in our lives. And it's not like we need both of our incomes. My trust fund alone has more numbers in it than my phone number."

I took in a deep breath. "Okay." I said calmly. "W—what? Really Daniel?" Jonah's eyes lit up. "Yes, I'd love to have another baby with you." Jonah's eyes immediately filled up with tears as he kissed me.

More Donah babies yayaya!!

-dolanschonce