10

—DANIEL
"Hey babe, I have a surprise for you!" Jonah called out before he entered our room. "What is it?" I immediately asked with excitement. "Close your eyes." Jonah instructed. "Ouu I like where this is going."

I giggled as I fell back onto the bed and covered my eyes with my hands. "Okay, I'm ready. But don't tie me up. The last time you did that I spent six years looking for you." I heard Jonah chuckle.

The bed dipped and slowly, his weight was over me. I felt his lips on mine. "That's actually not the surprise." I removed my hands but kept my eyes closed. "What is it then?" I wondered.

"Give me kisses first." I groaned jokingly before leaning up. I missed his mouth completely because my eyes were closed, but he eventually guided me to him.

I bit his lip slightly, teasing him before pulling away. "Okay tell me!" I urged like a little kid. "Okay, one sec." I felt Jonah move around and I think I heard a paper unfolding. "Open your eyes." I immediately took the paper from him and began to read it.

Dear Mr. & Mr. Frantzich,

We are writing to you to inform you that there are two mothers interested in your file. They would like to see you for an interview to decide if you're the right parents to care for their babies.

I stopped reading after that. My heart had stopped, my breathing too. "Oh my god!" I squealed. Jonah laughed at my reaction. "We're finally getting a baby?!" I screamed. I didn't have to be quiet, Yara was with my mother anyways.

Jonah nodded, the biggest smile on his face. "Get up! Get up!" I urged. "We have to go prepare! What are we supposed to say? What if they don't like us? Jonah—" he placed his fingers over my mouth, shushing me. "Relax."

"We're going to be okay. We've done this before. And remember, we have two chances. If one mother doesn't think we're compatible, we still have a chance at another baby."

I took in a deep breath. He was right. "Yeah... okay." I nodded. "You still wanna go prepare?" Jonah asked, still laying over me. "No." I shook my head. "I wanna celebrate." He quickly smirked at me before leaning in.

"You wanna do it here?" Jonah asked in between kisses. "Why? What do you have in mind?" I bit my lip at him. Our sex life was at its peak so I was literally willing to try anything. "Well, it's a celebration... so the hot tub? And champagne after."

In a matter of minutes, we had made it up to the roof. I was losing patience as I waited for the hot tub to start up. Jonah went to grab the champagne bottle while I stripped and slipped into the warm water.

He then finally arrived, two glasses and a bottle at hand. I almost moaned at the sight of him checking me out. He was so sexy and I never got tired of staring at him.

"Champagne?" He was about to pop the bottle. "No," I shook my head as he joined me. "You first." I said lustfully. And just like that, I was riding him in the hot tub.

Lmao I don't even know what that was. And I'm too lazy to write the smut so bye.

-dolanschonce