15

—DANIEL
"Daniel I'm freaking out!" Zach was about to pull his hair out. I rolled my eyes at him. "You dramatic bitch." He paused and stared at me. "You're not helping." I shook my head at him.

"Listen here, are you forgetting how I got married? I had to marry a complete stranger that I hated. I had to move in with him. And all along, it turns out he was the mystery boy I lost my virginity to. We fell in love and now I have three kids with him. And here you are, worried about getting married to Jack? A man whom you've been dating for years, that you have moved in with. Do you see how stupid you seem right now?"

Zach looked down. "You're right, sorry." I laughed at him. "I don't mean to be harsh. You know I love you right?" Zach nodded as he gave me a tight hug. "Alright, lets go get you married." I smiled.

The music played, and I walked down the isle, my arm linked with Jonah's. He smiled at me adoringly. I smiled too, remembering the time we did this in Paris. He went to Jack's side, and I went to Zach's.

Once the party had started and everything went accordingly, I finally relaxed. As the best man, I was in charge of everything. Thankfully, it all went well. Now all I have left is my speech.

I stood up, clicking a fork to my champagne class. Everyone paid attention as the music died down. "Good evening everyone, my name's Daniel Frantzich and I'm Zach's best man." Everyone clapped.

"Now, I tried not to make this cheesy, but I don't think I did a good job." I looked over at Zach, seeing him smiling brightly. "Zach, best friend, brother, it is my honour to be here, celebrating you and your love. When we first met, I was thrilled. You were the only person who could handle me and my crazy family. I was surprised that you stuck around, through it all, you were there. There are many things in my life that I owe to you. Like the first time I went on a roller coaster, you were the one who forced me to. Even though I was always scared, you were there to hold my hand. Or like prom, I didn't want to go, but you made me. And you got me a date too. Or the time when you helped me meet my husband, Jonah. That story probably shouldn't be told with kids around, but I know I owe it to you. So thank you. But for the record, I take full credits for yours and Jack's relationship. Because if I had never married Jonah, you wouldn't have met his friend, Jack. And if we weren't some idiotic twenty-something year old men playing truth or dare that night, you wouldn't have exchanged numbers. You wouldn't have ended together at all. But don't worry, I'm not gonna hold that over you for the rest of your life. I guess what I'm trying to say through this is... for the longest time, you were the only person in my life I loved and cared about besides my family. But then you helped me find love, and I'm so thankful for that, so I'm glad I got to do the same for you. Thank you."

Everyone clapped and cheered, while Zach had tears in his eyes. He hugged me tightly. "Thank you." He cried. "You're welcome, Mr. Avery." I teased, using his new surname.

After the wedding, my mother went home with Yara, Wren and Elliott while we stayed over at the hotel with Jack, Zach, Christina and Corbyn. All so we could have breakfast together in the morning before the newlyweds are off to their honeymoon.

We didn't mean to just throw our kids at my mother, but she really wanted them to stay with her. After all, without my father things got pretty lonely for her. I was thinking I would invite her to stay with us for a while.

"Jack and Zach, married." Jonah shook his head in shock. "I know, it's crazy." I giggled as I quickly stripped my clothes. "Oh—so we're just gonna?" Jonah smirked once he saw what I was doing.

"Of course we are. With three kids and a whole company to run, we barely get time anymore. I'm not going to waste this opportunity." Jonah chuckled at me as I jumped onto the bed.

He quickly joined me, smashing his lips against mine. I smiled, appreciating the feeling. Even after all these years, all our kisses contain the same level of passion and lust.

Jonah kissed down my neck eagerly, littering my whole body. He eventually got on top of me, just like he always does. The first time we met, our second honeymoon, last night. I giggled as his kisses tickled me.

"I love you so much." He whispered, his beautiful blue eyes meeting mine. "I love you more." I replied, as his lips hovered over my firefly tattoo. He placed a kiss there, right on top of my heart, knowing that nothing occupied that place besides him and our children.

The end.

I need to start writing another Donah book ASAP or else I'll lose it without my daily dose. But in the meantime, check out Beauty & The Beast and Crescent Moons. Thank you for all the love and support this book and His Butterfly Tattoo has gotten. They're my favourites.

-dolanschonce

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎 ━ DONAH AU ✓ 🎉