8

—DANIEL
"Dani," Jonah stretched out my name as he made his way into our bedroom. "Yara's down for her nap." He smirked and jumped on the bed with me.

"So you're saying we could do whatever we want?" I smirked back as Jonah crawled closer and closer. "Depends on what you wanna do." He looked at me, amused. "I think we're on the same page."

I pulled him to me by the collar of his shirt. Jonah giggled as he began to kiss me. We always try to squeeze in a little us time every now and then.

Jonah ran his hand up my bare thighs. I was wearing nothing but my boxers. He swirled his tongue around my mouth while his hand traced the outline of my hard-on.

My husband slowly massaged me over my boxers, getting me turned on rather quickly. "I love it when you do that." I moaned. Jonah slowly kissed down my chest, all the way down my torso.

He eventually reached the waistband of my boxers. Jonah peppered my v-line with kisses while he slid the only garment of clothing off my body.

I bit my lip at him as he placed me into his mouth. I opened my mouth slightly and arched my back off the bed. Jonah was so good with his mouth.

"You give the best blow jobs." I said with my eyes shut. Jonah chuckled and pulled out. "I'm the only person you've ever gotten a blow job from. What can you compare me to?"

I opened my eyes and sat up a little. "They're still the best." I argued. I placed my hand on his chin and guided his face until his lips were wrapped around me again.

Jonah sucked me off with amusement. I was slowly starting to get heated up when I heard someone shouting. "Daniel!" I jumped up. "What the hell? Is that Zach?"

Jonah quickly got up and I did too. "Where are you?" He shouted throughout the whole house. And indeed it was his voice. I quickly rushed to grab my robe that was hung up behind the door.

I barely managed to tie it up as I went down the stairs. "Zach? What is it?" I saw him standing in the middle of the living room like an idiot.

Once he saw me, his eyes lit up with excitement. "I'm getting married!" He announced loudly. I crossed my legs awkwardly, trying to hide my boner as I listened. "You're what?"

"Jack proposed!" He jumped up and down. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed. He immediately hugged me tightly. I didn't mind that he squeezed the life out of me.

"I cant believe it. Finally!" Zach cried into my shoulder. "I'm so happy for you!" I patted him on the back. "I want you to be my best man."
He finally pulled away. "I'd love to!"

Seconds later, Jonah came down the stairs with a sleepy Yara in his arms. "Oh look, you woke up Yara with your shouting." Zach nudged me away. "Even better, she needs to see!"

He grabbed her from Jonah into his arms. "Look Yara, uncle Zach is getting married." He held up his hand for her. The little girl played with the ring. "Woah it's so pretty!"

"Congratulations Zach." Jonah smiled as he took Yara back into his arms. "Thanks." He sighed with happiness. "Anyways, I'm sorry I barged in like this. I really wanted Daniel to be the first to know."

I smiled at him. "What were you guys doing anyways?" He looked at us. "I was asleep." Yara answered. "Which explains why your dads have swollen lips and messy hair."

I widened my eyes at him. "What does that mean?" Yara asked. Zach chuckled as his eyes dropped down to my boner, making me self conscious. "Don't worry about it."

"Don't you have other people to bother?" I said sassily. "Bye uncle Zach!" Yara waved as Jonah took her back up the stairs. He waved back. "Hmm, you're right. I need to call my mother, my siblings, all my cousins—"

I began to push him into the elevator as he went on and on. "Thanks for cockblocking me!" I waved as the elevator doors shut. Once he was finally gone, I let out a sigh of relief.

I went back up the stairs and waited for Jonah to come back and finish me off. Once Jonah entered our bedroom again, he laughed as I just lay there naked. "Come on, get to it."

I have a Jarbyn book out and a series of wdw short stories, go read if you want.

-dolanschonce