5

—DANIEL
"Are you just going to avoid me all day?" Jonah walked into the room. "That is the plan, yes." I didn't even bother looking up at him. "Fine then, suit yourself. I'm taking Yara to your mother's house."

I didn't say anything to him. He lingered there for a second, expecting me to beg to come along. But I didn't, so he left. And about thirty minutes later, their voices disappeared from the house.

I let out a deep breath of frustration before finally exiting the room. I went into our room and stole one of Jonah's shirts and put it on. Just because I was mad at him, didn't mean that I don't love him anymore. I still wanted to spend every second of my day with him.

I brushed my hair, but left my sweatpants on. I didn't have plans for the day. All I wanted to do was lounge around during my day off. Maybe I'll invite Zach over later, but he's been too preoccupied with Jack lately.

About 20 minutes later, I heard the elevator ding. I was confused. Who could that be? I went down the first few steps only to see that Jonah was back, but Yara wasn't with him.

"Back so soon, husband?" I asked bitterly. "Get down here, we need to talk." I rolled my eyes at him. "I'd rather not." I said sassily. "Alright Daniel, that's fucking it! Don't use that tone with me, I'm your husband."

I was taken aback at his sudden outrage, but dare I say, also turned on? I went down the steps slowly. Teasing him was my favourite thing to do.

"Fine, talk." I folded my arms over my chest. "Why are you mad at me?" I groaned. "You know damn well why!" I replied. "I have a feeling the story goes deeper than that."

"It doesn't." I said stubbornly. "Is this about me not getting turned on by you?" I gasped at his comment. "What? No!" I denied. Jonah raised an eyebrow. "No, it is. It made you insecure, didn't it Dani?"

I pouted at him. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I continued to lie, but he was right. All I wanted to do was please him. I just want to be the only one who makes him feel good.

"Stop lying. You're forgetting that I know you better than I know myself." Jonah stepped towards me. "Now how about I prove to you just how turned on I can get by you?" He dropped his voice a few octaves lower.

I gulped, but didn't shut down his offer. Jonah leaned down to my ear. "I'm gonna take you on that kitchen island right now." He bit my ear lobe, making my eyes roll back into my head.

I couldn't control myself anymore. "Fuck it Jonah, take me right now." I practically begged. Jonah smirked at me before sweeping me up in his arms and running to the kitchen.

He quickly slammed me onto the island and slipped in between my legs. His lips smashed onto mine, and just like that I forgot why I was even mad in the first place.

I moaned into the kiss loudly, enjoying it way more than I should be. I bit his lip roughly, begging for his tongue. Jonah gave it to me without any further trouble.

"Mhmm I'm gonna pull on your hair." He yanked my head back, sending my moan right out. "Just how you like it, huh babe?" Jonah smirked. "Fuck yes." I nodded eagerly.

I ripped his shirt off, him doing the same to me shortly after. I made out with him for a few more minutes before Jonah slipped his pants off along with mine.

He quickly hopped onto the kitchen counter and dove in between my legs. The feeling almost sent me over the edge. "You feel that?" Jonah rolled his hips into mine. "Y—yeah?" I moaned. "That's how badly I want you."

I pulled him to me by the back of his neck. Jonah kissed me harshly, eating at my lips like an animal. I think this is the roughest we've ever been. "Right now Jonah, please!"

Jonah slipped out of his boxers and took mine off with a swift motion. Without any warning, he slammed in, dry. I screamed. "Oh fuck me!" I moaned at the top of my lungs.

He didn't waste any time. Immediately, he thrusted into me with full on force. "Oh Dani," Jonah grunted into my neck. I arched my back off the island at the feeling.

"This feels so fucking good!" I moaned with my eyes closed. Jonah bit at my neck instead of letting out moans like me. I was gonna have to deal with those marks later before going to work.

"Fuck Jonah, harder!" I ordered. Jonah obeyed and pounded into me. I was slowly losing it. "I'm gonna finish." I announced in between breaths.

Seconds later, I came all over myself. Jonah continued to thrust into me, wearing me out until he came too. He fell beside me, both of us still panting. "You still mad?" He gave me one of his sweet smiles. "Maybe just a little bit."

Smut brought to you in honour of Kim hitting 1k ! Also, new Jorbyn book "Crescent Moons" is out now!

-dolanschonce