I may put this story on hold (read this before you lose your **** please)

Ok so I started this book in the beginning of the summer out of pure boredom. I honestly didn't expect it to get popular,  believe me I'm happy but I'm thinking of putting this sorry on hold, because I'm beginning to lose motivation. The main reason behind this is that I'm slowly getting out of Pokémon. Ok that didn't come right, I love Pokémon games and all that, but Sun and Moon just killed my Pokémon life all together as well as the ultra sun and moon games. The show just looked so cartoonish and childish I was like hell no and The newer version of sun and moon didn't have much to offer. Sure the ultra wormhole and necrozma was amazing, but I thought there would be new Alola forms. But this isn't the only reason, another reason is I simply just don't have much time to make this story and getting less and less motivated because of it. I just don't know what to make anymore. On top of it the fandom is mostly pure toxic. Do you know that people have been driving others to suicide and misery just because they supported Bubblerampshipping or NegaiShipping or basically less popular shippings in general. I honestly don't want to be apart of a fandom that drives eachother to suicide over a fucking opinion.I'm still debating whether or not I should put this story on hold, I'm still motivated, but barely. It might be awhile till my next update.