Elaine

My name is Elaine Malik and just for the record I'm Zayn Malik of One Direction's, sister. I was adopted from the United states when I was just five. I live In the United Kingdom with my brother. I'm sixteen years of age and I love my brother more than he loves his hair and a mirror. That's like, totally, a lot. I don't have an English accent but my brother does. I lived with them since I was three years old but I never had an accent. It was three months after I had been around them and I realized I spoke differently. I knew something was different about me. I only remember Zayn, Mommy, and Daddy. Zayn's mom and dad I call Mommy and Daddy. I don't remember moving to live with them and I thought I was their Biological child. It was the day after my birthday, they say when I was brought to them. Three months later they had to tell me I was in foster care with them. A week after I was born my parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles all died in a house fire. Apparently my four year old, six year old, and five year old cousins all survived. They saved me and they went into in foster care, too. I still see them and know them. They all got adopted and they live with Zayn's aunt Della, my aunt Della.

   Well, I hope that helps you know a little about me. Go on and read the story now. By the way, I remember the rest of the Malik family as well.