Chapter 1: Searching

Hey guys! Finally starting the sequel! Also, the cover won't be out until sometime tonight or this weekend. Anyways, enjoy and comment!

"Mikeyyy!" Donnie called out for what seemed like the one-thousandth time. He and his brothers had been looking for Mikey for almost 2 weeks now, though it seemed like years.....

                        .........Flashback.........

"Any ideas Leo?" Raph asked. Everyone sat in the lair....... except for one of them. It scared everyone noticing how empty and quiet the lair was without Mikey. We'll change that! Raph thought. They were currently trying to come up with a plan to get their little brother back. But..........they had no idea where to start. "Well," Leo said. "Um... we could.... or...uh...." Leo slammed his hands on the table. "I don't know! I failed as a leader, a son, and especially... as a brother...." With that, he fell to the ground, crying. April knelt down next to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Leo, you failed no one," she said firmly. "It wasn't your fault. There's nothing you could've done." Everyone was taking the loss of their youngest very hard, but Raph was quite possibly the worst. I could've saved him," he thought. But I was too weak to even save my own shell. If only I— "I got it!" Donnie shouted. All eyes turned to him. His grin was huge and his eyes sparkled. "Think about it! Mikey hates being alone. So he'll most likely come to the places he loves and is familiar with!" Leo's eye widened. It made perfect since! "Well then, what are we waiting for!" He said, suddenly jumping up. "Let's go!" And with that, the search was on....

                  ..........Flashback End.........

Of course, the brothers were more enthusiastic about the search then. Now, they dragged their selves around New York, barely hanging on to the little hope they had left. They had all split up, Leo going east, Raph going west, Karai south, and Donnie north. April stayed at the lair with Splinter and, occasionally, Casey, in case Mikey came back home. But so far, none of them had any luck. Donnie groaned. "This is hopeless!" He yelled to no one in particular. "We're never gonna find Mikey! We've been looking forever! He's gone and mutated and—" Donnie stopped short. Mutated. Mutagen. MUTAGEN! Donnie quickly pulled his mutagen tracker out of his belt and stared at it. How could he have not thought of this before? He switched it on and waited for it to load. He held his breath. Please work, He thought. After a couple minutes, Donnie sighed. "I knew it wouldn't work." He mumbled. He started to put the tracker back in his belt, not even bothering to turn it off. Maybe I've been looking long enough for tonight. He thought. I guess I'll just go back— Beep! Donnie's head shot up and his eyes widened. He pulled his tracker back out and his heart stopped for a minute.

Beep, beep, beepbeep, BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP! The tracker was going crazy now. But Donnie didn't pay any attention to the noise. He was focused on something more glorious. Something that filled him with hope. Something that he had been wanting to see for so long. Right there on the  tracker was a blinking, moving dot.

Woohoo, first chapter! I really like this chapter.... and I think I did a pretty good job writing it. I'm not trying to brag, I promise lol! I'll try and update soon, just try and remind me when you want me too. Be sure to comment on this chapter and tell me what you guys want to happen next! Bye!