Back At Last

The four brothers walked through the sewers silently. Raph, Donnie, and Leo were up ahead with Mikey close behind. He was twiddling his thumbs. What if Master Splinter doesn't recognize me? He thought sadly. What if he's scared of me? What if—what if he doesn't want me? A tear slipped down Mikey's cheek and he whimpered. His brothers turned to look at him. They saw the tear going down his face and rushed over.

"Mikey, what's wrong?" Raph asked. "M-Master S-Splinter," Mikey said. The three other brothers gasped. "You can speak!" Donnie exclaimed. Mikey nodded. Donnie grinned widely at him and Mikey offered a tiny smile. "Wait," Leo said, interrupting the family moment. "What about Master Splinter?" Instantly, Mikey's smile vanished. "What if," he started. "What if,.... he doesn't want me anymore?" His brothers gasped. "Mikey!" Leo exclaimed. "How could you think such a thing?" Mikey shrugged. "Well I have this new form and all,...." he said, slowly getting his voice back. Raph crossed his arms. "Bro, What did we say?" He said. "We all love you, no matter what you look like." Mikey smiled, knowing it took a lot for Raph to say that. "You're right, Raph," he said. "Let's go home and see Sensei." With that, the brothers continued there journey through the sewer. About 3 minutes later, they entered the lair. Mikey laughed excitedly at his home. He missed it so much. He ran to the couch and bounced on it a couple times. Then, he jumped over the back of the couch and raced to the tire swing. After he finished with that he ran to the kitchen and swung open the freezer.

"ICE CREAM KITTY!!" He screamed. At first, Ice Cream Kitty looked confused, but then she meowed happily and licked Mikey's nose. After a while, Mikey shut the freezer door and sighed. "I can't believe I'm home," he said to his brothers. They smiled. "I missed you guys so—"

"M-Michelangelo?" Mikey turned his head quickly to see where the startled, familiar voice came from. He smiled as big as the Grand Canyon. There, in the doorway, stood his teacher, his Sensei, his father.

"Master Splinter....," Mikey breathed.

Sooooo..... how you guys liking it? I mean, I like so far. What about you guys? Thanks for reading and be sure to comment and follow me! Bai!